pre 1.0 RC1 (9 Viewers)

Bugreports from the time before the 1.0RC1 release are stored in here.

fixed TV-Server / Client Bugs (4 Viewers)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
Why is that? Why not allow a null password? Some of us, just use MySQL for development, and have no need for security - it's just a hassle for the user to not allow null password. I guess my motto would fit perfectly here: Restrictions are bad! And while we are at it, why wont it accept localhost as the host? Thats a big ass security...
Why is that? Why not allow a null password? Some of us, just use MySQL for development, and have no need for security - it's just a...
TV-Server Version: 0.9.3.18584 first run of tv-server after reinstall asks for database details, but won't accept blank...
Replies
Views
I can reproduce this issue... I will add this to the mantis.
I can reproduce this issue... I will add this to the mantis.
Hello, I've set the TVService to "high" priority under the Configuration program, which it changes to once the Config program has...
Replies
Views
Hi, With RC1 rapidly approaching, I thought I should give this one another airing. I am running 18436 of both MP and TV engine. Others have also seen this, so I won't post logs (unless requested). Basically, everything is working wonderfully now, so congratulations to the team. However, there is still one problem which has...
Hi, With RC1 rapidly approaching, I thought I should give this one another airing. I am running 18436 of both MP and TV engine...
Hi, With RC1 rapidly approaching, I thought I should give this one another airing. I am running 18436 of both MP and TV engine...
Replies
Views
Hello, At first thank to all developers fort he great software! Bugs are definitely getting smaller and the software is really stable already! :) But I still have two bugs that I would love to get solved. I am running mediaportal with tvserver in a multi seat setup (Revision 18504).:( First Bug: Using mediaportal if pc with...
Hello, At first thank to all developers fort he great software! Bugs are definitely getting smaller and the software is really...
Hello, At first thank to all developers fort he great software! Bugs are definitely getting smaller and the software is really...
Replies
Views
Thanks, that helped :) I did a clean uninstall of TV3, deleted the MySQL files and reinstalled TV3 so it was able to recreate the tables.
Thanks, that helped :) I did a clean uninstall of TV3, deleted the MySQL files and reinstalled TV3 so it was able to recreate the...
TV-Server Version: TVEngine3 Snapshot: 04-08-2008 05-08h Revision 18584 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot...
Replies
Views
I'm having this problem too with RC1. So, I guess it isn't fixed yet, or maybe caused by something else. I have the updated MPFileWriter.ax because of another problem I had (Unknown error-message).
I'm having this problem too with RC1. So, I guess it isn't fixed yet, or maybe caused by something else. I have the updated...
TV-Server Version: SVN 18584 (08.04.2008) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final with SVN 18584 (08.04.2008) MediaPortal Skin: Xface...
Replies
Views
I'm now on developing a plugin for MP thats avoid standby its something is recording. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/standby-watcher-plugin-prevents-standby-til-recording-has-finished-goes-39625/ I have now for the moment 2 faults which are not good: 1. After the standby attempt was canceled the pc its going in...
I'm now on developing a plugin for MP thats avoid standby its something is recording...
TV-Server Version: SVN 18584 (08.04.2008) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final with SVN 18584 (08.04.2008) MediaPortal Skin: Xface...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problem recordning DE
Hi Got a problem today recording a discovery program. I´m recording in Sweden so the filename contains swedish characters. This is from my tsWriter.log 08-04-2008 19:05:43.68 DiskRecorder[RECORD] transport stream mode 08-04-2008 19:05:43.68 DiskRecorder[RECORD] set filename:I:\inspelningar\Förklaring följer...\Förklaring...
Hi Got a problem today recording a discovery program. I´m recording in Sweden so the filename contains swedish characters...
Hi Got a problem today recording a discovery program. I´m recording in Sweden so the filename contains swedish characters...
Replies
Views
Hmm quoting myself :) I just wanted to mention , this only happens when watching a ripped DVD! If it is an mkv or avi .. it DOES switch to the tv channel .. !
Hmm quoting myself :) I just wanted to mention , this only happens when watching a ripped DVD! If it is an mkv or avi .. it...
I actually managed to find bugs after running TVSERVER build 29-03 NON STOP without a hitch up untill now!(congrats to you all !)...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Seems that TsReader and ffdshow can not play back h.264 .ts files. In MP I have set the h.264 codec to ffdshow. When I play a h.264 TS file / or watch h.264 Live TV the graph is build and the player starts playing but no images are rendered, after a few seconds MP crashes. With Media Player / Vista Media Center and...
Hi guys, Seems that TsReader and ffdshow can not play back h.264 .ts files. In MP I have set the h.264 codec to ffdshow...
Hi guys, Seems that TsReader and ffdshow can not play back h.264 .ts files. In MP I have set the h.264 codec to ffdshow...
Replies
Views
Same problem here... and when jumping forward / backward. Every other time there's no sound. Don't think I have the problem with ffdshow.
Same problem here... and when jumping forward / backward. Every other time there's no sound. Don't think I have the problem with...
TV-Server Version: SVN 18341 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 plus 18279 MediaPortal Skin: default (bluetwo) Windows Version: MCE...
Replies
Views
same here
same here
TV-Server Version:tvengine3-04-03-2008--05-07h--Rev18530 Windows Version: Windows Server 2003 CPU Type: Dual-Core Video Card: -...
Replies
Views
I think this is related
I think this is related
TV-Server Version: SVN 18463 (01.04.2008) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final with SVN 18463 (01.04.2008) MediaPortal Skin: Xface...
Replies
Views
Hi tzi, I don't know what channel you mean with Cine+, but National Geo HD with CSAT is scrambeld....I pay for and MP wait for unscrambling...before dispay it. btw, all HD channels from CSAT on Astra 19.2 are scrambled. Regards. Ambass.
Hi tzi, I don't know what channel you mean with Cine+, but National Geo HD with CSAT is scrambeld....I pay for and MP wait for...
Hi! I tried to add some HD channels to my TV group and I was unable to get e.g. National Geo HD or Cine+ HD working. Both...
Replies
Views
Hi! I just noticed, that TV Server crashed. I was leaving the server running with no client connected. Seems to be EPG related as I can read from the logs that it was crashing while doing idle epg. This happend now the second time. I will try to reproduce it again... Logs attached. HTH, Thomas
Hi! I just noticed, that TV Server crashed. I was leaving the server running with no client connected. Seems to be EPG related...
Hi! I just noticed, that TV Server crashed. I was leaving the server running with no client connected. Seems to be EPG related...
Replies
Views
Hi! Following issues with ZDF DokuChannel: Tuning into ZDF DokuChannel using MP gives me a hick-ups on Audio and Picture Artefacts. I then used TV Setup to manual tune into ZDF Dokuchannel and I started watching the rstp stream using VLC. I get audio hick-ups and some picture artefacts each few seconds too. And sometimes I...
Hi! Following issues with ZDF DokuChannel: Tuning into ZDF DokuChannel using MP gives me a hick-ups on Audio and Picture...
Hi! Following issues with ZDF DokuChannel: Tuning into ZDF DokuChannel using MP gives me a hick-ups on Audio and Picture...
Replies
Views
Hi! Bump this thread. I gots a million of errors. Example, I switch to SAT 1 Austria: 2008-04-07 20:54:53.828125 [16]: card: CardTune 2 SAT.1 A tzi:2:-1 2008-04-07 20:54:53.828125 [16]: card: Tune 2 to SAT.1 A 2008-04-07 20:54:53.828125 [16]: card: user: tzi:2:-1 tune DVBS:tv:ProSiebenSat.1 SAT.1 A Freq:12051000 ONID:1 TSID:1082...
Hi! Bump this thread. I gots a million of errors. Example, I switch to SAT 1 Austria: 2008-04-07 20:54:53.828125 [16]: card...
Hi! I dug into channel switchting. I use a TechnoTrend USB 2 DVB-S Box with NO CI. When I read the logs: 31-03-2008...
Replies
Views
I am using latest builds of TV Sever and MP SVN. Latest builds seem to be much improved, especially channel switching time. I have noticed three issues however... 1. Picture goes black after approx 30 minutes. Sound still present. Pressing a key brings back video. Seems like screen is being blanked / timeout. 2. Frozen picture on...
I am using latest builds of TV Sever and MP SVN. Latest builds seem to be much improved, especially channel switching time. I have...
I am using latest builds of TV Sever and MP SVN. Latest builds seem to be much improved, especially channel switching time. I have...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: Core 2 Windows Version: XP Service Pack 2 CPU Type: AMD 2200 HDD: Maxtor 80 gig Memory: 1 gig Motherboard: Gigabite Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Radeon 128 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: Core 2 Windows Version: XP Service Pack 2 CPU Type: AMD 2200...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: Core 2 Windows Version: XP Service Pack 2 CPU Type: AMD 2200...
Replies
Views
I've had the same problem on windosw server 2003 , and traced it back to driver version. I have a Hauppage PVR 150, after installing "older drivers" i found on shspvr everthing worked. Now i face the same problem under Server 2008 x64...lets hope the older driver fix that too.
I've had the same problem on windosw server 2003 , and traced it back to driver version. I have a Hauppage PVR 150, after...
TV-Server Version: Latest SVN Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 (up to date) CPU Type: Intel C2D 6750 @ 3.6Ghz (wc) HDD: 3.5TB...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: rev 17544 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Media Centre 2005 SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 5600+ HDD: Seagate 80Gb IDE, 2 * Seagate 500Gb SATA Memory: 2 Gb DDR-2 800 Crucial Motherboard: Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe Motherboard Chipset: NVidia 570SLI MCP Motherboard Bios...
TV-Server Version: rev 17544 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Media Centre 2005 SP2 CPU...
TV-Server Version: rev 17544 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Media Centre 2005 SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hey this is VERY tricky ... i searched for a solution a few hours ...Thank you
Hey this is VERY tricky ... i searched for a solution a few hours ...Thank you
Hi! I am using MySQL5 as backend. I did a fresh install of TVEngine with today's SVN. I did a channel scan, got a few channels...
Replies
Views
Hi! I did a clean install of today's SVN: tvengine3-03-30-2008--05-07h--Rev18395. I use MySQL5 as my RDBMS. After installing I configured my DVB-S Card to use Astra 19,2°E and Astra 19,2°E HD and did a channel scan. After a while SetupTV.exe crashed. You can find the logs attached. This can be read in Windows Event Log...
Hi! I did a clean install of today's SVN: tvengine3-03-30-2008--05-07h--Rev18395. I use MySQL5 as my RDBMS. After installing...
Hi! I did a clean install of today's SVN: tvengine3-03-30-2008--05-07h--Rev18395. I use MySQL5 as my RDBMS. After installing...
Replies
Views
Hi, only copy the myradio.xml from the Bluetwo to your favorite skin (if you using a wide skin, use the myradio.xml from Bluetwo wide) That's all. Kleiner
Hi, only copy the myradio.xml from the Bluetwo to your favorite skin (if you using a wide skin, use the myradio.xml from Bluetwo...
TV-Server Version: SVN 18395 (30.03.2008) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final with SVN 18395 (30.03.2008) MediaPortal Skin: Xface...
Replies
Views
Fixed for me with todays SVN, Thank you diehard2.
Fixed for me with todays SVN, Thank you diehard2.
MediaPortal Version: svn--03-30-2008--05-05-Rev18395 HTPC Windows XP SP2 Pro, AMD Athlon XP 1600+, 512 MB Motherboard: MSI Mega...
Replies
Views
I noticed the same. Was it designed that way?
I noticed the same. Was it designed that way?
TV-Server Version: Build 18359 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 SVN 18359 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: Rev18215 MediaPortal Version: Rev18215 ( MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: WINDOWS XP SP2 WITH Chinese(big5) gui CPU Type: e2200 HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: asus p5k pro Motherboard Bios: Video Card: ati 2600xt Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: Rev18215 MediaPortal Version: Rev18215 ( MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: WINDOWS XP SP2 WITH...
TV-Server Version: Rev18215 MediaPortal Version: Rev18215 ( MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: WINDOWS XP SP2 WITH...
Replies
Views
Yes i had the same behaviour with the release from yesterday - reverted back to a older release :( [no-logs, sorry] MoPhat
Yes i had the same behaviour with the release from yesterday - reverted back to a older release :( [no-logs, sorry] MoPhat
The newest version of media portal, SVN 18215 TV3 server. When I launch it asks me for te deafault MSSQL settings, However each...
Replies
Views
Hi, For compiling yourself grab the source from here MediaPortal SVN Regards Roy
Hi, For compiling yourself grab the source from here MediaPortal SVN Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-03-24-2008--05-09h--Rev18215.zip MediaPortal Version...
Replies
Views
I now have build 29-03 running.. and it works.. but I must admit I have reinstalled SQL 2005 ;) so dont know which one solved it actually but nevertheless it is solved in my case
I now have build 29-03 running.. and it works.. but I must admit I have reinstalled SQL 2005 ;) so dont know which one solved...
Al the latest build I have save recordings and timeshift to c:\program files\team mediaportal\tvserver ... Mine is set to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom