Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (29 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
MP1 MP2 About Extensions Installer V2 + Wiki (2 Viewers) DE
A new Extensions Installer has been included as of MP 1.1.0 The Installer is called MPEInstaller, while the previous installer was called MPInstaller. The old installer is still included in MP 1.1.0 to install older extensions not using the new installer. Some users seem to need to set an association to enable the old installer...
A new Extensions Installer has been included as of MP 1.1.0 The Installer is called MPEInstaller, while the previous installer...
A new Extensions Installer has been included as of MP 1.1.0 The Installer is called MPEInstaller, while the previous installer...
Replies
Views
Hi Bleazle, yeah the only problem with the images is it takes forever for me to display the thread! I have been slowlly trying to add more documentation about MPEI to the Wiki. Poor dukus tried to explain things to me but between the language barrier and the fact that I don't understand 'developer' ;) I did not grasp much! Now...
Hi Bleazle, yeah the only problem with the images is it takes forever for me to display the thread! I have been slowlly trying...
EDIT: Disregard this tutorial and check out the Wiki page here: Create A Skin Installer - Dadeo has added extra notes which make it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Extension Installer V2 (4 Viewers) DE
Developer needs to modify the update.xml to remove all previous packages if they are not pointing to unique urls. It would be nice if this was done automatically though.
Developer needs to modify the update.xml to remove all previous packages if they are not pointing to unique urls. It would be...
How i see the current extension installer not really used. The some of problems with it, this interface not really help the devs...
Replies
Views
Why not use Google? Settings, and Plugin list, zip and upload to Google ;) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Why not use Google? Settings, and Plugin list, zip and upload to Google ;) -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Extensions is a plugin to help manage your MediaPortal extensions. You can Install, update, uninstall extensions and even set...
Replies
Views
Hi, I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ... Usable for custom preset file. ( For change file about Remote)
Hi, I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ... Usable for custom preset file...
Hi, I don't know if it's possible to add, feature to change file in IRSS ProgramDir as %IRSS% ... Usable for custom preset file...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin Label Scaling DE
I'm tyrying to create my first skin. I'm using the SkinEditor - awesome tool. I get things sized and looking good. Then I start MediaPortal - all of the labels are re-sized and it looks awful. I've been searching the forum for a means to turn-off the scaling - but I haven't found anything. Is there a way to stop the scaling...
I'm tyrying to create my first skin. I'm using the SkinEditor - awesome tool. I get things sized and looking good. Then I start...
I'm tyrying to create my first skin. I'm using the SkinEditor - awesome tool. I get things sized and looking good. Then I start...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I am with any menu, the letters that can move horizontally, they flicker when they are not selected. I am using PureVision HD 3.1 with Mediaportal 1.1.0 in Windows 7 x86. I have tryed to change the horizontal desplacement speed but unsuccessfully. What solution do you have? Thanks
Hi, When I am with any menu, the letters that can move horizontally, they flicker when they are not selected. I am using PureVision...
Hi, When I am with any menu, the letters that can move horizontally, they flicker when they are not selected. I am using PureVision...
Replies
Views
Hi I had a crash and have installed the current MePo version. In this I see the Extreme skin. Is this really such a heavy shin? I get the feeling it is much slower than Titan that I used before. Or are there settings you could tweak to speed it up? Thanks Bert
Hi I had a crash and have installed the current MePo version. In this I see the Extreme skin. Is this really such a heavy shin? I...
Hi I had a crash and have installed the current MePo version. In this I see the Extreme skin. Is this really such a heavy shin? I...
Replies
Views
Greetings all MP noob here...I've installed MP RC4 and am using the StreamedMP skin (which I absolutely love so far). I've set MP up so that when I double click on one of my ripped Blu-Ray iso files MP automatically mounts the image using Virtual Clone Drive and PowerDVD 7.3 opens up...what I was wondering is this: is there any way to...
Greetings all MP noob here...I've installed MP RC4 and am using the StreamedMP skin (which I absolutely love so far). I've set MP...
Greetings all MP noob here...I've installed MP RC4 and am using the StreamedMP skin (which I absolutely love so far). I've set MP...
Replies
Views
Dukus, i need your help on the Extension installer. I have used your installer now for some time without any issues, but do not know what to do with my latest version. The last good version was 1.1.0.2, where everything worked fine. The i submitted a version 1.2.0.0, where I made the mistake in the .xmp2 file not to update the...
Dukus, i need your help on the Extension installer. I have used your installer now for some time without any issues, but do not...
Dukus, i need your help on the Extension installer. I have used your installer now for some time without any issues, but do not...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm trying to find out if there is a plugin that will deliver timed messages over various times throughout the day by pushing live tv into the upper left corner and display the notifications on the left. A chime when this happens would also be nice. Any ideas? If not, can anyone point me into the right direction. for...
Hi All, I'm trying to find out if there is a plugin that will deliver timed messages over various times throughout the day by...
Hi All, I'm trying to find out if there is a plugin that will deliver timed messages over various times throughout the day by...
Replies
Views
How do I force an image to specific dimensions? I use the myFilms plugin. I have a ton of movies and many of the poster images are different sizes. The result on the screen is inconsistent. Sometimes it looks perfect, other times the image is stretched or only shows one portion. Through trial and error, I discovered that...
How do I force an image to specific dimensions? I use the myFilms plugin. I have a ton of movies and many of the poster images...
How do I force an image to specific dimensions? I use the myFilms plugin. I have a ton of movies and many of the poster images...
Replies
Views
Hi I found a bug in the installer, whrn installing TV gemist 2.0 when blackmyst skin is installed the files are copied 2 times to the BlueTwo folder in stead of 1x to BT and 1x to Blackmyst.
Hi I found a bug in the installer, whrn installing TV gemist 2.0 when blackmyst skin is installed the files are copied 2 times...
Hi I found a bug in the installer, whrn installing TV gemist 2.0 when blackmyst skin is installed the files are copied 2 times...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to modify the information displayed in the video preview window. Unfortunatly I'm not able to splitt between Video and TV (THX Dadeo for your input by the way) so when I for example want to display the senderlogo when TV is running it is going to stay there when a Video is playing. I tried with several combinatinations of...
I'm trying to modify the information displayed in the video preview window. Unfortunatly I'm not able to splitt between Video and...
I'm trying to modify the information displayed in the video preview window. Unfortunatly I'm not able to splitt between Video and...
Replies
Views
Using Mpemaker and found this bug: when you save an uninstaller script it's not saved as: public static void Main(PackageClass packageClass, UnInstallItem actionItem) instead it is saved as an installer script: public static void Main(PackageClass packageClass, ActionItem actionItem) :thx: May be reported before, as...
Using Mpemaker and found this bug: when you save an uninstaller script it's not saved as: public static void Main(PackageClass...
Using Mpemaker and found this bug: when you save an uninstaller script it's not saved as: public static void Main(PackageClass...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMAP PlugIn DE
Moin ! Ich fände ja ein IMAP Plugin perfekt. Email, Kontakte, Kalender über MP - wäre das nicht nett! Ich kann einen IMAP Server zu diesem Zweck zur Verfügung stellen. Wenn also ein geiler Coder unter Euch ist, der Lust und Laune hat, mal sowas zu coden, dann einfach bei mir melden! Gruß André
Moin ! Ich fände ja ein IMAP Plugin perfekt. Email, Kontakte, Kalender über MP - wäre das nicht nett! Ich kann einen IMAP...
Moin ! Ich fände ja ein IMAP Plugin perfekt. Email, Kontakte, Kalender über MP - wäre das nicht nett! Ich kann einen IMAP...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: 7x64 CPU Type: Atom D525 HDD: ssd Memory: 4GB I have installed xface onto 1.1.2, and it is my preferred skin, however, on the front page, I see #infoservice.weather.today.mintemp | #infoservice.weather.today.maxtemp on looking at the infoservice log...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: 7x64 CPU Type: Atom D525 HDD: ssd Memory: 4GB I have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: 7x64 CPU Type: Atom D525 HDD: ssd Memory: 4GB I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to uninstall through a call to the MEP1 this plugin without the extention installer. I think, unfortunately, not the settings for it.
Hi, I want to uninstall through a call to the MEP1 this plugin without the extention installer. I think, unfortunately, not the...
Hi, I want to uninstall through a call to the MEP1 this plugin without the extention installer. I think, unfortunately, not the...
Replies
Views
Yep, I'm a Newbie. Not all up to date on the ins and outs of Media Portal yet which may lead to this very simple question... Installing plugins? I tried to add the web browser plugin. I copied the three dll files to the proper folder but don't know what to do after that. The plugin comes as a .zip file. Am I just supposed to...
Yep, I'm a Newbie. Not all up to date on the ins and outs of Media Portal yet which may lead to this very simple question...
Yep, I'm a Newbie. Not all up to date on the ins and outs of Media Portal yet which may lead to this very simple question...
Replies
Views
Where to download DLNA ?
Where to download DLNA ?
Where to download DLNA ?
Replies
Views
GUIImageList got a new property "imageToDraw". With this property you can define how many images are drawn. It was added to fix problems in skins where the screen resolution differes to the resolution the skin was designed for. If no value is defined then the "old/current" behaviour is applied.
GUIImageList got a new property "imageToDraw". With this property you can define how many images are drawn. It was added to fix...
GUIImageList got a new property "imageToDraw". With this property you can define how many images are drawn. It was added to fix...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 flickr plugin? DE
hey guys i was wondering about a flick plugin, some thing that i can upload photos and do a slideshow through my mediaportal. i have tried using one plug in on here but it didnt work. so can some one lead me in to the right place thanks dave
hey guys i was wondering about a flick plugin, some thing that i can upload photos and do a slideshow through my mediaportal. i...
hey guys i was wondering about a flick plugin, some thing that i can upload photos and do a slideshow through my mediaportal. i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VideoReDo Plugin DE
Hi, How do I get MyVideoRedo to work? I have VideoReDo installed and the config sees it but the screen is black with white text saying XML file missing. Any Ideas? Thanks :)
Hi, How do I get MyVideoRedo to work? I have VideoReDo installed and the config sees it but the screen is black with white text...
Hi, How do I get MyVideoRedo to work? I have VideoReDo installed and the config sees it but the screen is black with white text...
Replies
Views
I have search with not much luck trying to use my own hover image with multi shortcut but I can not get to display it a png I have removed what I belive is the cache but it will not display even though it's in the multi shortcut settings under button image. Where am I going wrong regards, ade
I have search with not much luck trying to use my own hover image with multi shortcut but I can not get to display it a png I have...
I have search with not much luck trying to use my own hover image with multi shortcut but I can not get to display it a png I have...
Replies
Views
Please submit yours plugins or other extensions in MPI format to!!!, to make a better days for final users. If have any question or suggestions make a new thread or send me a PM. :thx:
Please submit yours plugins or other extensions in MPI format to!!!, to make a better days for final users. If have any question...
Please submit yours plugins or other extensions in MPI format to!!!, to make a better days for final users. If have any question...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel Core i5-750 HDD: 6x Samsung HD154UI Memory: 2x GeIL Value DIMM Kit 4GB PC3-10667U CL7-7-7-24 (DDR3-1333) Motherboard: ASUS P7P55D Pro Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5750 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.9...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hit together, i allready got here a download for wonderful german tv logos. But what I miss are the radio logos for german radio. I use a digital satelite connection. Can anybody help me? The TV logos came with a perfect installer, perhaps someone knows a similar source for radio logos. Thanks a lot Bontatdino
Hit together, i allready got here a download for wonderful german tv logos. But what I miss are the radio logos for german...
Hit together, i allready got here a download for wonderful german tv logos. But what I miss are the radio logos for german...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz HDD: Caviar Green, WD10EADS, 1 TB Memory: Corsair TwinX 2x 1024MB DDR2-675, Kingston KVR800D2N6/2G DDR2 2GB 800MHz PC2-6400 CL6 Motherboard: Asus P5QL/EPU Video Card: 9500GT, passiv Video Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
I had a problem to create an .mpi plugin with the old MPImaker.exe of MP1.1RC3. I am getting the error message shown in the picture exception: System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot acces to a closed file. at system IO. Error.FileNotOpen() When i compile the xmp file with an older version (MP1.1RC2) I have no error The source of my...
I had a problem to create an .mpi plugin with the old MPImaker.exe of MP1.1RC3. I am getting the error message shown in the...
I had a problem to create an .mpi plugin with the old MPImaker.exe of MP1.1RC3. I am getting the error message shown in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just recognized again how nice mediaportal is after I have redone my videos to .iso Files in Moving Pictures: Everything is already on board :-) But what I couldn't see is any title name or number or any other hint that is dispayed when I have several .iso files in a folder. Please see attached screenshot. Have I done...
Hello, I just recognized again how nice mediaportal is after I have redone my videos to .iso Files in Moving Pictures: Everything...
Hello, I just recognized again how nice mediaportal is after I have redone my videos to .iso Files in Moving Pictures: Everything...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Font size reduced. help. (1 Viewer) DE
Installed MP1 tonight along with Moving Pictures and TVSeries. Got the Titan Extended thingy and removed Music etc from the skin and added Moving Pictures and TV Series. All working great. Yay! Closed MP and reopened it and suddenly all my fonts are about quarter the size they were in all sections of MediaPortal. I assume I can...
Installed MP1 tonight along with Moving Pictures and TVSeries. Got the Titan Extended thingy and removed Music etc from the skin...
Installed MP1 tonight along with Moving Pictures and TVSeries. Got the Titan Extended thingy and removed Music etc from the skin...
Replies
Views
Hi, since many users have problems with the installation / uninstallation of my PowerScheduler++ plugin's server part, I want to check what is going on when installing / uninstalling it with MPEI and how to improve the scripts that start and stop the tvservice. How can I verify that a configured script is really running in MPEI? Is...
Hi, since many users have problems with the installation / uninstallation of my PowerScheduler++ plugin's server part, I want to...
Hi, since many users have problems with the installation / uninstallation of my PowerScheduler++ plugin's server part, I want to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Change log DE
09-11-2007 - Support for system fonts 09-09-2007 - Fixed internal plugin storing in mpi 08-29-2007 - Fix the generating mpi with files with same name 08-20-2007 - Added support for internal plugin 08-17-2007 - Possibility to manage the mpi files(others that plugins) in configuration.exe in plugin section 08-11-2007 - Saving project...
09-11-2007 - Support for system fonts 09-09-2007 - Fixed internal plugin storing in mpi 08-29-2007 - Fix the generating mpi with...
09-11-2007 - Support for system fonts 09-09-2007 - Fixed internal plugin storing in mpi 08-29-2007 - Fix the generating mpi with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 About: MPInstaller DE
Features: - MPI package maker - package installer - control panel with reinstall, uninstall, update and to see online and local extensions - update checker Package features: - all MP files like plugins, skins, tv logos, may update mp itself but newer tried - post setup option like run mp or configuration, configure a plugin...
Features: - MPI package maker - package installer - control panel with reinstall, uninstall, update and to see online and local...
Features: - MPI package maker - package installer - control panel with reinstall, uninstall, update and to see online and local...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom