WebEPG (17 Viewers)

everything related to WebEPG in here
S
MP1 MP2 dvb-t epg DE
Will this CVS build fix the same problem with a Nova-T? Mine has stopped gathering BBC1 & BBC2 schedules :(
Will this CVS build fix the same problem with a Nova-T? Mine has stopped gathering BBC1 & BBC2 schedules :(
i loved the the fact that mediaportal 120 had epg grabber that did not require internet and use tv cards,why was this feature...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
J
MP1 MP2 No EPG Data at all DE
I agree. Today's CVS is excellent!
I agree. Today's CVS is excellent!
Hi, I never seem to get any EPG data at all in the program guide, I'm also getting a LOT of the DVBDemuxer messages at the...
Replies
Views
N
F
MP1 MP2 DVB EPG for UK DE
If you have 2 tuners would it be possible to dedicate an unused one to scanning the channels and getting EPG data for every channel. That sounds like more development, but it would be a nice feature and another reason for me to get another tuner. Otherwise, I think it's easier to stick with xmltv for the updates. At least that...
If you have 2 tuners would it be possible to dedicate an unused one to scanning the channels and getting EPG data for every...
Hi. Great programme MP. I seem to be only getting about 3 days worth of EPG off air when I use my Nova-T. Is this normal? Also can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aussie Tv Guide DE
for an XMLTV alternative, WebEPG in Australia...i have added all Australian Free-To-Air channels australia-wide.... see here: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=46020#46020
for an XMLTV alternative, WebEPG in Australia...i have added all Australian Free-To-Air channels australia-wide.... see here...
Anyone have a TV Guide grabber for Australia-South Australia Especially. Been trying a couple seem like a real pain.as most no...
Replies
Views
Works fine here - Winter Hill mux. DMAN
Works fine here - Winter Hill mux. DMAN
Hi, Currently testing latest CVS and EPG grabbing is working again but doesn't seem to get info from all channels (same as...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom