WebEPG (6 Viewers)

everything related to WebEPG in here
Having tried both and bought TV guides nothing is 100% guaranteed, But webepg does gather more days info and as you said if you don't use particular channels no EPG. Hope this helps Ray 8)
Having tried both and bought TV guides nothing is 100% guaranteed, But webepg does gather more days info and as you said if you...
Hello, i m currently using the EPG data from DVB-T. Unfortunately DVB-T only provides Data for the next 3 days. Plus: I ve to...
Replies
Views
Hi, depends your grabbing method for EPG: 1) an external app like WebEPG, XMLTV, Clickfinder, O2Grabber 2) DVB-EPG 1) run once a day a task in the background. MP recognizes the new tvguide.xml and imports the infos. 2) You have to run My TV and all channels for some time Flip
Hi, depends your grabbing method for EPG: 1) an external app like WebEPG, XMLTV, Clickfinder, O2Grabber 2) DVB-EPG 1) run...
Do I have to watch TV to get the EPG data or does MP collect it even if I am only watching DVDs (as an example)? /Moltas
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UK Stations DE
Don't worry James, I only emailed them 20 mins ago :wink:
Don't worry James, I only emailed them 20 mins ago :wink:
James Any updates for pulling in ITV4, Quizcall info Thanks for the EPG Love it Ray 8)
Replies
Views
tv_grab_uk_bleb draws the tv guide from bleb.org and dosn't use zap2it
tv_grab_uk_bleb draws the tv guide from bleb.org and dosn't use zap2it
Hi all, I've followed the Wiki for XMLTV setup and when I run xmltv.exe tv_grab_uk_bleb --configure (uk_rt didn't work?) it...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I just completed a config file for www.telepocket.be. In fact I didn't have to do any work at all. In has the SAME format as www_telemoustique_be did. Only had to change the URL line. I have checked all the channels, but the names seem also the same. Let me know if there are any problems. It is still possible to add...
Hi Guys, I just completed a config file for www.telepocket.be. In fact I didn't have to do any work at all. In has the SAME...
Hi all, During testing I found out that both current BE sites www.teveblad.be and www.telemoustique.be have changed format. This...
Replies
Views
I've just installed the latest cvs, will change my wepepg settings to their old values and see what happens
I've just installed the latest cvs, will change my wepepg settings to their old values and see what happens
When I start WebEPG.exe in MP (cvs-12-09-2005--14.07) I get an application error saying that an error has occured in WebEPG.exe and...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is a normal usage here (in europe). Look for unlogical channel numbering. ;) You will find some workarounds, but in the latest CVS there is an option to switch the channel input from "index" to "direct input". Somewhere in the Television-TAB. Flip.
Hi, This is a normal usage here (in europe). Look for unlogical channel numbering. ;) You will find some workarounds, but in...
I'm really haveing trouble getting the EGP to work in MP. I have followed the provided guides and have been able to grab the xml...
Replies
Views
No idea about zap2it, you will have to ask someone else who uses it.
No idea about zap2it, you will have to ask someone else who uses it.
I don't know if I'm unclear on how it is suposed to work or if I'm doing something wrong. I created a scheduled task to update the...
Replies
Views
So the exe is just a version of a script? I have no clue where to start on importing an xml file into the database. Do you have some resources that you can point me to?
So the exe is just a version of a script? I have no clue where to start on importing an xml file into the database. Do you have...
I keep having an error occur when I run the grabber from the setup utility. This is the error Signature: EventType:clr20r3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with EPG DE
Thanks, I got it working? I wasn't clearing the tv database and reimporting the guide data like you said.
Thanks, I got it working? I wasn't clearing the tv database and reimporting the guide data like you said.
I can't get my EPG right. The times of the shows are off by an hour. I searched the forums and tried a few things but still can't...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Back again, the kind of problems are similar too my EPG problems using the DVB-t grabber thats why i use WEBEPG you get erratic program updates as in one day no info on a particular channel or group of channels, yet if you got no internet connection your stuck with it, and as your here i take it you have. but seriously the...
Hi Guys Back again, the kind of problems are similar too my EPG problems using the DVB-t grabber thats why i use WEBEPG you get...
Hi I am a MediaPortal noob, installing it just before Xmas. I am using the latest Release Candidate software and applied a CVS...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG issues.....help DE
Is there any way to get the tv guide info w/ out a zap2it account in the USA? ( as u have to re register every 3-4 months) Is there another service/website the provides the XML info needed. Or is there another way w/ out using XML?
Is there any way to get the tv guide info w/ out a zap2it account in the USA? ( as u have to re register every 3-4 months) Is there...
Is there any way to get the tv guide info w/ out a zap2it account in the USA? ( as u have to re register every 3-4 months) Is there...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Grab EPG from DVB DE
I'm not talking from experience, as you can tell from my last post, but my understanding is that it checks for updates every five minutes or whenever a channel is changed. I don't think you'll end up with an XMLTV file, so you may need to change your settings for TV guide.
I'm not talking from experience, as you can tell from my last post, but my understanding is that it checks for updates every five...
Just like to let people know that after being utterley confused about how to use XMLTV or WebEPG despite endlessley searching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 lots of 'unknown' DE
to broadband412 and wishywashy: you are speaking about other issues - those were not the intention of this thread. In your cases there simply isn't more information in the web-sites that are grabbed. You can easily check that if you go to that web-site and see what's in there. (and moreover this is a thread for WebEPG and not...
to broadband412 and wishywashy: you are speaking about other issues - those were not the intention of this thread. In your...
Hi all, probably that concerns mainly James ... First of all thanks for taking care for the german grabber! My 'problem'...
Replies
Views
hi, i downloaded the infos today and now everything is fine .... thank you for this great software james wunschkind
hi, i downloaded the infos today and now everything is fine .... thank you for this great software james wunschkind
Hello there, I am a new user to the Webepg and have problems with it, but its a great plugin, there are several channels, for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I run into a problem situation with WEBEPG and Powerscheduler, where I would need some advice from the community. When I wake-up my PC to run WEBEPG, MP is still running. ( In fact it is always running ) Now as nobody is operating on MP, powerscheduler puts the machine back to sleep after a few minutes. But WEBEPG did not...
Hi all, I run into a problem situation with WEBEPG and Powerscheduler, where I would need some advice from the community. When...
Hi all, I run into a problem situation with WEBEPG and Powerscheduler, where I would need some advice from the community. When...
Replies
Views
Chanblard Bonjour anyway try going into setup tv/epg should list languages you can select. also grab from dvb-t box needs to be ticked hope that helps Ray 8)
Chanblard Bonjour anyway try going into setup tv/epg should list languages you can select. also grab from dvb-t box needs to be...
I live in france an mp is the only soft that can't grab my EPG .... it works with dvb source wich is (i think) open source....
Replies
Views
I wondered if MediaPortal incorporates a system whereby the episode of a show will not be recorded on more than one occasion if already on disc, and if such a system extends to aid in clash resolution. This is an extremely useful feature when seting up advanced recordings, particularly with the prevalence of "+1 hour" TV channels and...
I wondered if MediaPortal incorporates a system whereby the episode of a show will not be recorded on more than one occasion if...
I wondered if MediaPortal incorporates a system whereby the episode of a show will not be recorded on more than one occasion if...
Replies
Views
Hi! I´m in Brazil and it´s not supported. I´m using TVxb http://www.tvxb.com/ to get my EPG. Best regards!
Hi! I´m in Brazil and it´s not supported. I´m using TVxb http://www.tvxb.com/ to get my EPG. Best regards!
Hi all. I'm an amateur programmer and HTPC enthusiast. I realize there are many very good guide grabbers out there, but I also...
Replies
Views
I use the xmlTV thing described here: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/dokuw/howto/mytv/setupxmltv You basically set up a batch file to download from zap2it for your local channels, set it up so that it ends up in the appropriate dir for MP and have Windows Scheduler run that batch file every now and again.
I use the xmlTV thing described here: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/dokuw/howto/mytv/setupxmltv You basically set up a...
How would I go about adding the EPG to MP for canada, or is there a way that I can get the EPG from Zap2it. I have an account with...
Replies
Views
Hi, try to adjust the timezone with -24h in Mediaportal Setup -> Television -> EPG. Best regards, sri
Hi, try to adjust the timezone with -24h in Mediaportal Setup -> Television -> EPG. Best regards, sri
I'm having trouble posting at the o2grabber site so here goes: In this new year my o2grabber results has been showing yesterday...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tv_grab_fr works ! DE
since a few days xmltv was not working properly. since today, there is a tv_grab_fr_1.27 on sourceforge which is working. Since it is not yet integrated into the official win distrib, you can get it working using activeperl. Tuto activeperl : http://www.mp-fr.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=633 tv_grab_fr_1.27 ...
since a few days xmltv was not working properly. since today, there is a tv_grab_fr_1.27 on sourceforge which is working. Since...
since a few days xmltv was not working properly. since today, there is a tv_grab_fr_1.27 on sourceforge which is working. Since...
Replies
Views
Jag använder swedb grabbern i xmltv och den funkar fint. Den är dessutom officiell, dvs den parsar inte diverse kanalers hemsidor utan bygger på data från kanalerna som de som ligger bakom projektet får. http://tv.swedb.se
Jag använder swedb grabbern i xmltv och den funkar fint. Den är dessutom officiell, dvs den parsar inte diverse kanalers hemsidor...
Hi everyone, i'm a new Mediaportal user. Been using TVedia for about 7 months now before i switched.. I noticed that a lot of...
Replies
Views
Ahh.. k. Keep us posted, as I at least, am eagerly awaiting. ;)
Ahh.. k. Keep us posted, as I at least, am eagerly awaiting. ;)
I used to use D1XMLTvGrabber but it seems to be having problems lately (it might be just me?). Anyway I decided I would create a...
Replies
Views
I have tried to put diferent names but i can not create 2 channels with the same channel number.... Any way that it is what i wolud like. And what about mapping the same EPG channel to multipple channels on multiple cards. Regards.
I have tried to put diferent names but i can not create 2 channels with the same channel number.... Any way that it is what i wolud...
Well i will try to explain my problem... I have multiple tunner cards. 1 DBT/T and 2 S/W encoding cards. XP PRO. MP RC2. I...
Replies
Views
How about Sydney, Australia? I get to the "TV Setup - EPG" screen, and it asks me to map the scanned channels to the EPG - which is impossible because the EPG seems to only show me cable channels (which I dont have) and not FTA. so.. therefore cant map anything. Does the EPG in MP even work for FTA in Sydney? edit: I...
How about Sydney, Australia? I get to the "TV Setup - EPG" screen, and it asks me to map the scanned channels to the EPG - which...
Hi, I've been using MP for a month or so now, and today I've been installing RC2 so I can get the EPG working for Perth...
Replies
Views
I've tried to do a new install and used both the "old" setup and the one integratoed in MP but still gets the same problem. I have EPG information in the epg.log but gets an error.log with: 2006-01-01 20:15:08 exception in process() Object reference not set to an instance of an object. TVCapture at...
I've tried to do a new install and used both the "old" setup and the one integratoed in MP but still gets the same problem. I have...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2 RC2 Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP SP2 with all the latest patches CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Two KNC cards DE
Area: Media Portal Program/EPG Version: RC2 Skin: MCE Windows Versiion XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 1700 Memory: 512 Motherboard Chipset: GIGABYTE Video Card: GEFORCE MX 440 Video Card Driver: LATEST Video Card Resolution: 800X600 Video Render Type: VMR9 Video Codec Type & Version: NVIDIA Audio Codec Type & Version: NVIDIA TV...
Area: Media Portal Program/EPG Version: RC2 Skin: MCE Windows Versiion XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 1700 Memory: 512 Motherboard...
Area: Media Portal Program/EPG Version: RC2 Skin: MCE Windows Versiion XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 1700 Memory: 512 Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Hi I don't seem to be able to save it other than a valid file name i.e channel.xls... ?>?
Hi I don't seem to be able to save it other than a valid file name i.e channel.xls... ?>?
Newbie question. I have a Hauppauge 1100 card and within MP have select channel data from DVB. Do I still need to install...
Replies
Views
I don't think it is legal to use MCE's TV-guide. I don't think they encrypt it for nothing. Still it would be great if somebody could decrypt the MCE guide file...
I don't think it is legal to use MCE's TV-guide. I don't think they encrypt it for nothing. Still it would be great if somebody...
I am a newb here, so i apologize in advance if this is a dumb question, but i haven't been able to find anything about this by...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom