WebEPG (4 Viewers)

everything related to WebEPG in here
A search for "channel logos" in the tips&tricks forum reveals this: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7295&highlight=channel+logos Kind regards, Michel
A search for "channel logos" in the tips&tricks forum reveals this...
How or if not why doesn't the logo get downloaded? is there any other way to get the channel logo? /BigAl
Replies
Views
Just a quick update on my last post on this subject. About two weeks ago i installed a new cvs snapshot and this killed my MP completely, unable to find any channels. Tried re-installing, no luck so I decided to do a compete registry clean-out, searching for anything to do with MP or my tv card drivers. I re-installed everything and...
Just a quick update on my last post on this subject. About two weeks ago i installed a new cvs snapshot and this killed my MP...
I have tested with both LR6650 and Twinhan DVB-T CI and no one of them gets any EPG data. What is the main thingd to do to get it...
Replies
Views
I've done some more fiddling, I presume when you hit F3 and import EPG it imports the data into the TVDatabase file? So that must be my problem, is there anyway to clear this data out or repair the database?
I've done some more fiddling, I presume when you hit F3 and import EPG it imports the data into the TVDatabase file? So that...
hi, I've been using webepg 1.4 successfully for sometime now, but at the moment the guide data seems to be corrupt, this is what...
Replies
Views
chicken or the egg?? Is it possible to set up WebEPG without running xmltv first? In the guide it states that you need to import channel list, but although I have run xmltv I have not been able to import all the channels into MP successfully. As stated before I only get the channels listed from the letter 't' onwards. Any channels...
chicken or the egg?? Is it possible to set up WebEPG without running xmltv first? In the guide it states that you need to import...
Area: xmltv MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 (2005-09-01) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR...
Replies
Views
When I run WebEPG application I get an error saying: "WebEPG.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services." "Application has generated an exception that could not be handed." "Process id=0x1420 (5152), Thread id=0*1424(5156)" I can then choise to terminate the application by pressing OK or debug the application by...
When I run WebEPG application I get an error saying: "WebEPG.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services." "Application...
When I run WebEPG application I get an error saying: "WebEPG.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services." "Application...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 show girls DE
Try using Restoration. Perhaps you can restore the file with this freeware tool.
Try using Restoration. Perhaps you can restore the file with this freeware tool.
im new at this forum if here is not the right place to post sorry but I am using the media portal and i have eliminate a movie and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UK DVB-T EPG DE
Hi guy's, I'm new here and would like to say top product and does everything that I wanted from a HTPC so Congratulations!!! Pat's on the back all round! Now to my problem. I have been trying to get the UK DVB-T EPG Working with my KStream DVB-T 100 card and it gets nothing I get the following in the epg.log 09/12/2005...
Hi guy's, I'm new here and would like to say top product and does everything that I wanted from a HTPC so Congratulations...
Hi guy's, I'm new here and would like to say top product and does everything that I wanted from a HTPC so Congratulations...
Replies
Views
I download 7 days of program listings with descriptions. Is Web EPG another way to download listings? It looks more complicatd than XMLTV.
I download 7 days of program listings with descriptions. Is Web EPG another way to download listings? It looks more complicatd than...
Hi I have a question about the loading of the EPG data. I am in The US in the State of New York. I have a Gateway 500x PC Intel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebEPG 0.2.0 DE
Thank you very much. Now it works!
Thank you very much. Now it works!
I downloaded WebEPG Beta-0.2.0 today. I saw that the folder structure of the files in the Zip-archive is different from that of...
Replies
Views
A
i got the latest version of webEPG. first, it seems like i am going to have to create my entire channel lineup from scrach as i don't have an xml file to go from. Is this right? second, in webEPG it asks me to pick a website for tv guide info. here again i come back to my original problem of no Canadaian listings.. what am i...
i got the latest version of webEPG. first, it seems like i am going to have to create my entire channel lineup from scrach as i...
Hi, i am new to the media portal program and am having trouble adding my channel lineup. I am used to snapstream where it just...
Replies
Views
Anonymous
A
The latest version did grab the descriptions. Thanks.
The latest version did grab the descriptions. Thanks.
I have enabled Linked pages in WebEPG config to grab not only program titles but also description for all the programs. But when...
Replies
Views
A
I have a problem with webepg. I tried to install it as writen in the manual. But when i try to create the channellist.xml after a while it tells me: No Recording Data to export. Then everything is finished but no channellist.xml created. Can somebody tell me, why? Hope somebody can. Thx a lot. Chris
I have a problem with webepg. I tried to install it as writen in the manual. But when i try to create the channellist.xml after a...
I have a problem with webepg. I tried to install it as writen in the manual. But when i try to create the channellist.xml after a...
Replies
Views
Anonymous
A
Thanks for the tip, I'll get on it.
Thanks for the tip, I'll get on it.
Currently, I modulate my digital cable signal to a channel for other household TV's which are on just analog cable. Eventually...
Replies
Views
Hello All I am new to HTPC but currently have MCE2205 running fine. Living in a bi-lingual house though is causing issues as my English STB is managed by MCE but the French STB is not! I am told that MP can solve my issue but need an idiots guide on how to make it happen. I have Hauppauge dual input 500 card and would love...
Hello All I am new to HTPC but currently have MCE2205 running fine. Living in a bi-lingual house though is causing issues as my...
Hello All I am new to HTPC but currently have MCE2205 running fine. Living in a bi-lingual house though is causing issues as my...
Replies
Views
Hello, Anyone could please give me some indication as to what could be wrong with my EPG setup? I am using an AirStar2 (B2C2-based card) in Prague, Czech Republic. TV and radio channels work, autoscan also. I have checked the "Grab EPG" checkbox next to both "Czech" entries in the setup program but still no luck - MediaPortal...
Hello, Anyone could please give me some indication as to what could be wrong with my EPG setup? I am using an AirStar2...
Hello, Anyone could please give me some indication as to what could be wrong with my EPG setup? I am using an AirStar2...
Replies
Views
A
I have written a grabber. It is specific for Australian FTA and pay TV and can access any combination of these all in one program. I have few people testing it and I'm getting good reports. It can exclude channels you don't subscribe to, and rename channels to your liking. If you're interested, PM me and include your email...
I have written a grabber. It is specific for Australian FTA and pay TV and can access any combination of these all in one program...
I'm an Australian who has been using Windows Media Centre fine for quite some time, however I've always kept an eye on Media Portal...
Replies
Views
A
MP1 MP2 EPG not working ! DE
... the guide told to erase the XML file. So, I ran update.bat again and it re-created the file and it worked afterwards. The question I have now is why all the stations are not sorted ? I tried to manually sort the tv_grab_na_dd.conf file, but it has not worked. Any solution ? Bye!
... the guide told to erase the XML file. So, I ran update.bat again and it re-created the file and it worked afterwards. The...
Hi ! I try to setup EPG for Montral, Canada: Videotron digital cable. I followed exactly this procedure...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebEPG foxtel grabbers... (1 Viewer) DE
// Hello1.cs public class Hello1 { public static void Main() { System.Console.WriteLine("Hello, World!"); } } Unfortunately that is about the extent of C# knowledge. Having said that I would be more than happy to help back a project of this description, anyone who is remotely interested and capable please...
// Hello1.cs public class Hello1 { public static void Main() { System.Console.WriteLine("Hello, World!"); } }...
HI Guys - can anyone point me in the right direction of how to get WebEPG work for Foxtel program information???? I seem to be...
Replies
Views
Just downloaded latest version (1.0.9) of o2grabber. Now when I try to import the tv guide in MP, I get "TVGuide Import failed. Invalid XML file: Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length" Anyone know how to fix? The xml file is here http://www.infodist.no/sommerhus/nik/tvguide.xml EDIT: Seems to be a problem with...
Just downloaded latest version (1.0.9) of o2grabber. Now when I try to import the tv guide in MP, I get "TVGuide Import failed...
Just downloaded latest version (1.0.9) of o2grabber. Now when I try to import the tv guide in MP, I get "TVGuide Import failed...
Replies
Views
also, if you match those names with TV icon images and place them in MediaPortal/Thumbs/TV/ then you will have the station logos in the EPG too.
also, if you match those names with TV icon images and place them in MediaPortal/Thumbs/TV/ then you will have the station logos in...
Hi My first try with mediaportal and have been trying to figure out how I get the channels mapped to the EPG data I cant see...
Replies
Views
For some reason the HD stuff for d1xmltv is incorrect BUT if you use SD you can get still get all the channels, i.e HD as well. Check out my setttings below. These are for the sunshine Coast, so you will to change them for Brissy. But notice that it is all SD. You will need to change the Proxy settigns as well as the ChannelNameChange...
For some reason the HD stuff for d1xmltv is incorrect BUT if you use SD you can get still get all the channels, i.e HD as well...
Hi all. I just discovered Media Portal after setting up a few MCE systems and I really think it has more to offer. I'm very...
Replies
Views
Hi Homerlivorno, Thats great. Can you please fix the channel ids and add the new channels to the channels file using the provided webepg-channels program. I think most of these channels should already be defined. Please re-use the IDs for these channels add only new IDs when the channel is not already there. Use the domain...
Hi Homerlivorno, Thats great. Can you please fix the channel ids and add the new channels to the channels file using the...
This is the original grabber for webepg i extended with more channel. Just copy and paste in the original file wfactory_net.xml...
Replies
Views
F
Hallo, Op mijn site heb ik van alles staan, incl. hoe je aan Talpa informatie komt. Ik hoop dat de output geschikt is voor MediaPortal. Ik gebruik nu iets anders, maar wil het best aanpassen als het jullie helpt. http://www.prize.nl/software/pvr
Hallo, Op mijn site heb ik van alles staan, incl. hoe je aan Talpa informatie komt. Ik hoop dat de output geschikt is voor...
Hi, I'm using WebEPG to get my tvguide, but it's set to get the info from Nickelodeon. After 18:00hrs there is just a big TALPA...
Replies
Views
A
MP1 MP2 tv guide error DE
Thanks for your advice, GruvSyco! Will try that asap. I thought that the entire xmltv setup was possible through the MP setup, but I think I was wrong. :)
Thanks for your advice, GruvSyco! Will try that asap. I thought that the entire xmltv setup was possible through the MP setup, but...
Today I installed MediaPortal and it works just fine, except the tv guide. First I went through the process of saying which tv...
Replies
Views
AgentSmith
A
A
MP1 MP2 XMLTV for Chile DE
Searching more I´ve found this other site with a good channel listing: http://tudonoar.uol.com.br/tudonoar/gradeProgramacao.aspx I think it´s simplier than the other, but I´m not quite sure if this one is quite complete....
Searching more I´ve found this other site with a good channel listing: http://tudonoar.uol.com.br/tudonoar/gradeProgramacao.aspx...
I need get tv guide for Chile. If TV guide only work with US, NL or AUS mmm... Can i add other TV guide with XMLTV for other...
Replies
Views
T
Try Webepg buddy... XMLTV is not good for german tv-guide!
Try Webepg buddy... XMLTV is not good for german tv-guide!
Hello folks, my xmltv installation generates some error: "undefined value at /PerlApp/grab/de_tvtoday/tv_grab_de_tvtoday line...
Replies
Views
Great, i worked around the iso/utf problem by using WebEPG to update the tv-guide! Thanks for the quick reply guys!
Great, i worked around the iso/utf problem by using WebEPG to update the tv-guide! Thanks for the quick reply guys!
I've searched at least 24h for a solution to this problem, but couldn't find anything that matched the error i get.... When i...
Replies
Views
I've done it by adding the following line to the tvxb ini file: This will import your bladerunner file into tvxb. I also deleted all of the "body" of the ini file - the bit that lists the channel names & guide url's - you won't need this as Bladerunner's already downloaded this info for you. The end result is tvxb will parse...
I've done it by adding the following line to the tvxb ini file: This will import your bladerunner file into tvxb. I also...
Is there any guides out there on how to get XMLTV in Australia working. I know i've asked on other threads, I'm sorry about that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Guide DE
Read the manual which came with it. There is a step by step guide. You need to use the media portal setup program to make a backup of your channels.
Read the manual which came with it. There is a step by step guide. You need to use the media portal setup program to make a backup...
Is there a step-by-step guide to setup the TV guide for the UK?
Replies
Views
A new version is release, see first post.
A new version is release, see first post.
EPGfr is a plugin which download an xml file containing EPG datas for French channels and put them in MediaPortal. This xml file...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom