WebEPG (10 Viewers)

everything related to WebEPG in here
Not at home currently but thanks for the comments, is having .Net 1.1 and 2.0 frameworks installed going to cause an issue with MP, should I remove 1.1 and SP updates and just run 2.0
Not at home currently but thanks for the comments, is having .Net 1.1 and 2.0 frameworks installed going to cause an issue with MP...
Hi, I'm new to the Media Portal world and spent hours last night trying to get my EPG info setup using both WebEPG and using the...
Replies
Views
It shouldn't be a problem, it will just run twice. If the scheduled times are too close to each other only the first one will run, the second will be skipped. However I have not personally tested this configuration. But if you need to configure a schedule in PowerScheduler/EPG why do it in WebEPG as well? The schedule in...
It shouldn't be a problem, it will just run twice. If the scheduled times are too close to each other only the first one will run...
Hello, I'm using MP 1.1.0 Alpha. I've configured the WebEPG in the TV Server Config. The scheduler in there is not an option for...
Replies
Views
I know its not MP's fault just wish there was an easier way to deal with the EPG thing lol
I know its not MP's fault just wish there was an easier way to deal with the EPG thing lol
I've tried setting it up and configuring correctly but I always get "no data available" when going to the guide, also when I try...
Replies
Views
Jag använder swedb grabbern i xmltv och den funkar fint. Den är dessutom officiell, dvs den parsar inte diverse kanalers hemsidor utan bygger på data från kanalerna som de som ligger bakom projektet får. http://tv.swedb.se
Jag använder swedb grabbern i xmltv och den funkar fint. Den är dessutom officiell, dvs den parsar inte diverse kanalers hemsidor...
Hi everyone, i'm a new Mediaportal user. Been using TVedia for about 7 months now before i switched.. I noticed that a lot of...
Replies
Views
That's good news. Thanks alot! :) - Waltz
That's good news. Thanks alot! :) - Waltz
I'm using MP with the Powerscheduler plugin, so it will hibernate after 5 minutes of inactivity. I use TVxb to grab my EPG. It...
Replies
Views
wow, you are great !! it worked ! everything fine now. thanks alot !!!
wow, you are great !! it worked ! everything fine now. thanks alot !!!
since the time change a few days ago i have epg wrong by 1 hour. i dont know if its something temporal and i have to change...
Replies
Views
Okay... that is what I already thought... but where can I find those SVN builds and whick one do I have to choose? At the moment I am using the stable release 0.2.2.0 and I don't want to switch to a release that has problems and lot of bugs. Can anybody advise regarding this issue? Because I am using Mediaportal for a few days now...
Okay... that is what I already thought... but where can I find those SVN builds and whick one do I have to choose? At the moment I...
Hi, WebEPG does not seem to work for me in Vista. I just get the tvguide-writing.xml file created and it is only 1 kb. I have a...
Replies
Views
AW: Grabber file for Lithuania in link below you heve german, russian and lithuanian xmltv files for download (refreshing every veak). There is a short description about xmltv, about download atomatisation etc. - in lithuanian. link: http://luinys.org/downloads/pc/multimedia/epg/xmltv_epg_mp.htm i have problem by building...
AW: Grabber file for Lithuania in link below you heve german, russian and lithuanian xmltv files for download (refreshing every...
(Not that anyone needs it... I certanly don't watch these channels! Then again my Lithuanian is really bad and some natives might...
Replies
Views
You're right, the popup comes up behind Media Portal and waits for a response from me. I think I'll use the MyPrograms batch file setup. It works fine, even if it a bit convoluted navigating to the shortcut. Thanks for all the effort.
You're right, the popup comes up behind Media Portal and waits for a response from me. I think I'll use the MyPrograms batch file...
My HTPC is not connected to the net, so every time I want to update the TV guide, I have to close Media Portal and copy the...
Replies
Views
That is excellent news! I signed up with IceTV just so I could help them beat the b@stards... Hopefully it is the beginning of the end of Australia's restrictive EPG access.
That is excellent news! I signed up with IceTV just so I could help them beat the b@stards... Hopefully it is the beginning of the...
Just to let Australians know that Channel 9 has taken IceTV to court (Aussie EPG supplier) over copyright issues. Basically...
Replies
Views
Hi, I noticed that there are a few more channels on tvgids.nl than are included in the 1-www_tvgids_nl.xml I included the following in my copy, but it would be nice if everybody can benefit of it. <Channel id="discoveryscience.co.uk" siteId="306" /> <Channel id="discoverytravel@foxtel.com.au" siteId="307" />...
Hi, I noticed that there are a few more channels on tvgids.nl than are included in the 1-www_tvgids_nl.xml I included the...
TV-Server Version: 23407 MediaPortal Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: AMD Semptron...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVguide-writing.xml stops at 3kb (1 Viewer) DE
OK. I changed the web for the french channel and finally the TVGuide was written! Let's see know if I learn how to update the guide and all the things related to it. Thank you. Well, the first issue I encountered after getting the TVGuide to be written is that now the dates o the guide are having problems to be transferred to...
OK. I changed the web for the french channel and finally the TVGuide was written! Let's see know if I learn how to update the...
I have changed some channel ID to some of my channels. When i start MP nothing have changed, the old id still shows in my tvguide...
Replies
Views
I use TVxB for grab, but MP not see tvguide.xml file content often. Why? Channel names is ok for xml names.
I use TVxB for grab, but MP not see tvguide.xml file content often. Why? Channel names is ok for xml names.
Hi all EPG developers, I often see a number of self developed EPG grabbers posted to the forum. It is good to see people...
Replies
Views
Done :)
Done :)
In the EPG coming from webepg, I have some mixups in the programs. In starTV I have program in from tsi2, and tsr1 and tsi1 have...
Replies
Views
As an alternative you can have WebEPG grab your EPG date from tvguide.
As an alternative you can have WebEPG grab your EPG date from tvguide.
When I try to Grab program data for WebEPG it fails. I just installed MP 1.5 on brand new install. Here's the associated log...
Replies
Views
Yup, just tried XMlTV GUI Just downloaded installed, selected channels and got 24MB of data (few returned zero size records - that's fine, obviously no data). Maybe we should convert this format to XMLTV format....wonder how difficult/how different the two XML formats are. I haven't looked at both together yet (at least the...
Yup, just tried XMlTV GUI Just downloaded installed, selected channels and got 24MB of data (few returned zero size records -...
As of yesterday, my WebEPG stopped working. I've tried the obvious solutions (like rebooting the PC)without success. I have not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Custom referrer DE
Is there a way to set custom referrer for the WebEPG? Our local site uses referrers to protect against grabbers, so i cannot use WebEPG.
Is there a way to set custom referrer for the WebEPG? Our local site uses referrers to protect against grabbers, so i cannot use...
Is there a way to set custom referrer for the WebEPG? Our local site uses referrers to protect against grabbers, so i cannot use...
Replies
Views
J
MP1 MP2 No EPG Data at all DE
I agree. Today's CVS is excellent!
I agree. Today's CVS is excellent!
Hi, I never seem to get any EPG data at all in the program guide, I'm also getting a LOT of the DVBDemuxer messages at the...
Replies
Views
N
Well I thought I would try [DAY_OFFSET] and it worked perfectly! Go figure! Good old trial and error, stab in the dark, needle in a haystack.... I could go on! It wouldn't have thought of it without your tip Vuego. Thanks again!
Well I thought I would try [DAY_OFFSET] and it worked perfectly! Go figure! Good old trial and error, stab in the dark, needle in...
HELP! I am trying to Customize the WebEPG for India. There is no central source of EPG data in India, so I have to go to the...
Replies
Views
A
I have written a grabber. It is specific for Australian FTA and pay TV and can access any combination of these all in one program. I have few people testing it and I'm getting good reports. It can exclude channels you don't subscribe to, and rename channels to your liking. If you're interested, PM me and include your email...
I have written a grabber. It is specific for Australian FTA and pay TV and can access any combination of these all in one program...
I'm an Australian who has been using Windows Media Centre fine for quite some time, however I've always kept an eye on Media Portal...
Replies
Views
I cant grab anything with this.. log following: 2007-02-11 13:48:33.832613 [Info.][1]: WebEPG: Starting 2007-02-11 13:48:33.848238 [Info.][1]: Loading ChannelMap: WebEPG.xml 2007-02-11 13:48:33.848238 [Info.][1]: WebEPG: Getting Channel 1 of 2 2007-02-11 13:48:33.848238 [Info.][1]: WebEPG: Opening NO\2-fredag_dagbladet_no.xml...
I cant grab anything with this.. log following: 2007-02-11 13:48:33.832613 [Info.][1]: WebEPG: Starting 2007-02-11...
Grabbers\NO\1-www_sol_no.xml ...does not work Grabbers\NO\2-fredag_dagbladet_no.xml ...still work, but it contains a much...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG Portugal DE
I need help with EPG in Portugal. Someone can give me directions on how to start collecting information
I need help with EPG in Portugal. Someone can give me directions on how to start collecting information
Replies
Views
I don't know what is cmltv, however I solved my issue by updating java.
I don't know what is cmltv, however I solved my issue by updating java.
XMLTV Processor Hi all, I created a little program that allows you to merge, rename or suppress channels from a tvguide file...
Replies
Views
DUGG is an absolute GEM - no doubt about it!!! It's thoroughly documented, every aspect of grabbing is covered and the speed of it is fantastic... I couldnt recommend it more for the Aussies out there. Great work and thanks Angusmann!!!
DUGG is an absolute GEM - no doubt about it!!! It's thoroughly documented, every aspect of grabbing is covered and the speed of...
I mean a real one where i can see all the programming for the day,afternoon and evening ? And use that to program recording...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Grab EPG from DVB DE
I'm not talking from experience, as you can tell from my last post, but my understanding is that it checks for updates every five minutes or whenever a channel is changed. I don't think you'll end up with an XMLTV file, so you may need to change your settings for TV guide.
I'm not talking from experience, as you can tell from my last post, but my understanding is that it checks for updates every five...
Just like to let people know that after being utterley confused about how to use XMLTV or WebEPG despite endlessley searching the...
Replies
Views
So, for anyone that would like EPG data for radio stations in the US, here's my finished grabber. You'll need to customize it much like what's required for the IMDb US TV grabber. Go to DAR.fm to figure out the "siteId" (a 4 digit number) for each station you'd like guide data for, and modify the www_dar_fm_com.xml file according to...
So, for anyone that would like EPG data for radio stations in the US, here's my finished grabber. You'll need to customize it much...
I'm attempting to create a WebEPG grabber for US radio stations using DAR.fm as a source. I don't appear to be getting any errors...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 grabber for Croatia DE
that was it! everything working smoothly now. :D tnx a lot James. here is grabber for croatian channels, if anyone needs it. rgs, pirlone
that was it! everything working smoothly now. :D tnx a lot James. here is grabber for croatian channels, if anyone needs it...
hi all! this is the first time i'm using WebEPG and must say it's great plugin. untill now i used tvxb for getting my...
Replies
Views
I don't even have a 5+1!! Seems a rescan is in order, thanks for the heads up :)
I don't even have a 5+1!! Seems a rescan is in order, thanks for the heads up :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Core2Duo HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
I downloaded the patch today but the problem is still the same. Anybody with the same problem or a solution for this? Any help appreciated. Regards Rogue
I downloaded the patch today but the problem is still the same. Anybody with the same problem or a solution for this? Any...
What is wrong with my WebEPG? webepgerror log 02.07.2006 16:57:57 [ERROR] WebEPG: ChannelId: ard.de grabber error 02.07.2006...
Replies
Views
My HediaPortal is always on so hopefully the grabbing should have plenty of idle time to keep the EPG up to date I think the contribution to the problem I experienced came from the actual WebEPG product manual. The "default" settings advised in the manual would appear to guarantee that the novice user will have problems! Hopefully...
My HediaPortal is always on so hopefully the grabbing should have plenty of idle time to keep the EPG up to date I think the...
Hi Guys, Been using Webgrab++ for ages but the problems with channels descriptions and no support is frustrating so I decided to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom