WebEPG (21 Viewers)

everything related to WebEPG in here
I don't think it's possible to use two Z-tags. What I'd like to do is to include the actors in the #DESCRIPTION tag (which means they will also be visible in the EPG) and then populate the #ACTORS tag using Search Match but this is not possible since the only divider between Genre, Description and actors is <p> in the HTML code :(
I don't think it's possible to use two Z-tags. What I'd like to do is to include the actors in the #DESCRIPTION tag (which means...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ HDD: Fujitsu SATA II...
Replies
Views
UPDATE - looks like a corrupt .NET 2.0 on Windows 7 which needs an OS restore :(
UPDATE - looks like a corrupt .NET 2.0 on Windows 7 which needs an OS restore :(
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200+...
Replies
Views
Solved. Problem was here: <Template name="default" start="programmes" end="sidebar"> start and end do not appear in html code.
Solved. Problem was here: <Template name="default" start="programmes" end="sidebar"> start and end do not appear in html code.
If someone could look into this and see what am I doing wrong. I give up. It looks like it doesn't download data at all <?xml...
Replies
Views
Ok, good that it is! ;-) U R welcome.
Ok, good that it is! ;-) U R welcome.
Hi everybody, I'm looking for a working solution to grab the epg data for belgium and french channels. The original webepg...
Replies
Views
Ja-ja, én is néztem, vicces:) De az xml fájl valóban ott van, direkt linkkel, úgyhogy estére kipróbálom, hogy valóban működik e. Mert ha igen, akkor meg lehet adni a linket a pluginon belül és automatikusan frissíti a MP, nem kell külön szedegetni és másolgatni. Persze az is fontos, hogy milyen gyakran és mikor frissül a feltöltött...
Ja-ja, én is néztem, vicces:) De az xml fájl valóban ott van, direkt linkkel, úgyhogy estére kipróbálom, hogy valóban működik e...
Hi, maybe this is not the right thread to write, but I found out that webEPG's config for Hungary is somewhat outdated. The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I haven't found any grabber for the iConcerts HD channel and the EPG is not working. Does anyone know of any grabber or site with program data for this channel, which could be added to Mediaportal with WebEPG? I found one Maltan site with an online data for this channel (EPG Channel listing detail page - iCon ), but in the link...
Hi! I haven't found any grabber for the iConcerts HD channel and the EPG is not working. Does anyone know of any grabber or site...
Hi! I haven't found any grabber for the iConcerts HD channel and the EPG is not working. Does anyone know of any grabber or site...
Replies
Views
there is my graber: " <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <Grabber> <Info language="lt" availableDays="1" timezone="Russian Standard Time" version="2.0" /> <Channels> <Channel id="Lithuanian TV1" siteId="ltv" /> <Channel id="Lithuanian TV2" siteId="ltv2" /> <Channel id="LTV World" siteId="ltvw" /> <Channel id="TV3 Lithuania"...
there is my graber: " <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <Grabber> <Info language="lt" availableDays="1" timezone="Russian...
there is my graber: " <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <Grabber> <Info language="lt" availableDays="1" timezone="Russian...
Replies
Views
AW: Grabber file for Lithuania in link below you heve german, russian and lithuanian xmltv files for download (refreshing every veak). There is a short description about xmltv, about download atomatisation etc. - in lithuanian. link: http://luinys.org/downloads/pc/multimedia/epg/xmltv_epg_mp.htm i have problem by building...
AW: Grabber file for Lithuania in link below you heve german, russian and lithuanian xmltv files for download (refreshing every...
(Not that anyone needs it... I certanly don't watch these channels! Then again my Lithuanian is really bad and some natives might...
Replies
Views
:sorry: Not sure about that, I was messing about with all kinds of configuration options. Can't recall if there were restarts/reboots in between them
:sorry: Not sure about that, I was messing about with all kinds of configuration options. Can't recall if there were...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
hi all, I am a brand new user of WebEPG. Great plugin!!! I am based in Ireland, and my satellite PCI card connects to satellite 28.5E Eurobird 1 Astra 2a,2b, 2D I am finding a little bit difficult to map the channels. Ireland does not have sat channels, so I have to select UK as country to do the "Auto Map". However, there...
hi all, I am a brand new user of WebEPG. Great plugin!!! I am based in Ireland, and my satellite PCI card connects to...
hi all, I am a brand new user of WebEPG. Great plugin!!! I am based in Ireland, and my satellite PCI card connects to...
Replies
Views
I´ve tried that one! But, still no epg for SVT1, SVT2, TV3, TV 4HD and channel 5. Sometimes TV4 HD and Channel 5 gets epg though. Thats why I thought of the timeout settings?
I´ve tried that one! But, still no epg for SVT1, SVT2, TV3, TV 4HD and channel 5. Sometimes TV4 HD and Channel 5 gets epg though...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 beta MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video...
Replies
Views
Thanks Ray, what about XMLTV? I haven't tried that yet, but if you know there are issues with it in the USA, I will avoid it and go to Schedules Direct. The only thing I don't like about Schedules direct is the fact that it is not free :( So I am trying to exhaust all free options first. - Jeff
Thanks Ray, what about XMLTV? I haven't tried that yet, but if you know there are issues with it in the USA, I will avoid it and...
Hello, I hav just downloaded and installed MediaPortal v1.1.3 I have successfully setup my tuner card and can now watch live...
Replies
Views
ttttttttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry submitttttttttinnnnnnnng theeeeeeeeeeee file herrrrrrrrrrrre:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails - MediaPortal Forum sorry, mmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
ttttttttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry submitttttttttinnnnnnnng theeeeeeeeeeee file...
The current websites in WebEPG that you can choose from to grab the Dutch tvguide miss quite some channels that the UPC web tv...
Replies
Views
Hi PD, Thanks for the reply. I increased the delay to 1500 (seems rather high if you ask me) and the grabbers worked with no errors so I now have a full EPG. The question is why do I have to do this and why doesn't it work 'out of the box'?
Hi PD, Thanks for the reply. I increased the delay to 1500 (seems rather high if you ask me) and the grabbers worked with no...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 (690)...
Replies
Views
You are absolutely right, I changed how the service "TVservice" would log in and now it works. Thank you very much for your help.
You are absolutely right, I changed how the service "TVservice" would log in and now it works. Thank you very much for your help.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 (1.1.7) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Win XP pro SP3 When you click on [Grab now] button "to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Israeli Channels DE
The Israeli WebEPG xmls are out of date, one of the sites does not exist at all and the walla site has changed, so it seems. Does anyone have an updated xml script? I tried modifying the walla one by myself with no success untill now. Thanks Benny
The Israeli WebEPG xmls are out of date, one of the sites does not exist at all and the walla site has changed, so it seems...
The Israeli WebEPG xmls are out of date, one of the sites does not exist at all and the walla site has changed, so it seems...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cyprus mapping DE
Hey guys, attached is an xml file for Cyprus channels. It would be nice if u could add it in the next release :)
Hey guys, attached is an xml file for Cyprus channels. It would be nice if u could add it in the next release :)
Replies
Views
The dutch SBS grabber is offline so it can be removed from MP.
Replies
Views
Does anyone have the knowledge to update the tvgids.nl grabber? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Does anyone have the knowledge to update the tvgids.nl grabber? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Replies
Views
Does this still apply to MP 1.1.3 and for the record 1.5.3 (or 03 whatever is the latest)? I dont think so when I tried to install for the rec it warned the pluging to MP wasnt supported in my version (1.1.3) of MP...
Does this still apply to MP 1.1.3 and for the record 1.5.3 (or 03 whatever is the latest)? I dont think so when I tried to install...
[UPDATE] - See newer post below or at...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha I accidentally removed a grabber file which I had mapped to a channel and what happened was that WebEPG couldn't finish grabbing. It just stops grabbing and TVguide-writing.xml is locked. Here's how to reproduce: 1. Map a TV channel to any grabber 2. Remove the grabber file 3. Click Grab now...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha I accidentally removed a grabber file which I had mapped to a channel and what happened was...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha I accidentally removed a grabber file which I had mapped to a channel and what happened was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cant open WebEPG DE
This fixed it: Open a commandpromt as administrator then go to C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin And run the command: mysqlcheck mptvdb --auto-repair -e -u root -p Now all OK.
This fixed it: Open a commandpromt as administrator then go to C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin And run the command...
Trying to open WebEPG in TV-Server Configuration and nothing happends. Rebooted computer and all that other blah blah blah stuff...
Replies
Views
AW: WebEPG+SubLinks+Javascript=HELP! Hello don´t know if it´s still needed. Here´s an extraction of the german webepg-grabber: <Listing type="Html"> <Site url="http://www.tvtoday.de/programm?format=list&amp;offset=[PAGE_OFFSET]&amp;date=[DD].[MM].[YYYY]&amp;slotIndex=all&amp;channel=[ID]&amp;tips=&amp;oder=time" post=""...
AW: WebEPG+SubLinks+Javascript=HELP! Hello don´t know if it´s still needed. Here´s an extraction of the german...
Hi I'm making a new Danish WebEPG grabber for yousee.dk. I have got it working for Title, start and end time, but I can't get...
Replies
Views
Daylight saving time should be handled automatically in WebEPG. You don;t need to do anything. That being said, we need more info about your configuration to know what's wrong. Please post: current settings in WebEPG plugin configuration (WebEPG.xml in %ProgramData%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\WebEPG) server logs time...
Daylight saving time should be handled automatically in WebEPG. You don;t need to do anything. That being said, we need more info...
I can not find any settings in Webepg, I need to switch to daylight saving time, my EPG is an hour off
Replies
Views
I've had pretty good success with the WebEPG Designer to create a (modified) grabber for imdb.com that correctly parses the start, title, (optional) subtitle, and description. Then, I got ambitious and tried to create a sublink to pick up the season and episode information. Unfortunately, the entries that have episode information...
I've had pretty good success with the WebEPG Designer to create a (modified) grabber for imdb.com that correctly parses the start...
I've had pretty good success with the WebEPG Designer to create a (modified) grabber for imdb.com that correctly parses the start...
Replies
Views
This was added in 1.2.0 Alpha. See 0002629: Allow weekday names to be configured in the grabber file - MediaPortal Bugtracker
This was added in 1.2.0 Alpha. See 0002629: Allow weekday names to be configured in the grabber file - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I'm building a grabber for a specific channel where I need to use [DAY_NAME] in the URL to get the specific day. Not sure if...
Replies
Views
Hi, Also in webgrab you can set the time period per channel in the config file, as discribed below: - <!-- period (optional) It is possible to limit the daily period for which the epg of a channel is grabbed. It must be specified like : <channel update="i" site="tvgids.nl" site_id="1" xmltv_id="NED1-tvgids"...
Hi, Also in webgrab you can set the time period per channel in the config file, as discribed below: - <!-- period...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 I'm trying to create a new grabber and the site doesn't specify an ending time for the programs...
Replies
Views
Sure enough, there it is plain as day. The Wiki probably should specify that it's in the Server configuration. The posts I found seemed to imply the opposite, so I spent my entire time in the client config. It looked a little different, but I just figured it was a previous version that has since changed the appearance. I've never...
Sure enough, there it is plain as day. The Wiki probably should specify that it's in the Server configuration. The posts I found...
New to the forum and Mediaportal, so this is probably a common question. Unfortunately all the info I can find is for highly...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to get data from the following page: tsr.ch - programmes I am totally new to web epg and the web epg designer program, could someone give me an example of how to extract the detailed data of the "Mabule" show? I can get the whole 235 minutes long program using xmltv or the standard web epg sites, but this one...
Hello, I'm trying to get data from the following page: tsr.ch - programmes I am totally new to web epg and the web epg...
Hello, I'm trying to get data from the following page: tsr.ch - programmes I am totally new to web epg and the web epg...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Custom referrer DE
Is there a way to set custom referrer for the WebEPG? Our local site uses referrers to protect against grabbers, so i cannot use WebEPG.
Is there a way to set custom referrer for the WebEPG? Our local site uses referrers to protect against grabbers, so i cannot use...
Is there a way to set custom referrer for the WebEPG? Our local site uses referrers to protect against grabbers, so i cannot use...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom