Thanks
Ohkaepten

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
April 11, 2005
Brussels
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Yesterday shortly before midnight (CET), I read a post on myshare.de announcing there was still some problems with the MyTV code. Release was postponed without specifying a new date. Myshare.de is down at this moment -at least from where I am.

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Ørsø, Dronninglund, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Furetto said:
    Yesterday shortly before midnight (CET), I read a post on myshare.de announcing there was still some problems with the MyTV code. Release was postponed without specifying a new date. Myshare.de is down at this moment -at least from where I am.

myshare.de is up again...a news item is created on http://mediaportal.sourceforge.net about the RC2

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    This has all been pushed back due to some problems with the TV portion. They also wanted to fix some bugs before they released RC2. There is no timeline on RC2 at this time.

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

nothing official. But frodo did let drop January 2006 for 0.2. final as maybe date. ;)

They are currently working very hard to get a stable (rock solid) release.

Flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in categories, like "Marvel" or "Harry Potter", and there's a bug that removes the Release date field from the sorting options after a while (corrupt database?). I've used the nfo tool that creates .nfo files...
    I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
    I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the suggestions, and I will be exploring to see what I can get to. My remote does indeed support button allocation, sequences etc. abnd I have been using these. As you say there is no longer an action for Restart MP. There used to be, as described here - but no longer as I think that was really for actual MCE remotes and...
    Thanks for the suggestions, and I will be exploring to see what I can get to. My remote does indeed support button allocation...
    Hi, I recently upgraded after a long period and now have V1.30. I was on 1.23 and for various reasons would really like to go...
    Replies
    Views
    that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx derails (symptoms are: frozen image, or sound only at video playback) Mind you, it's MP client only, no tvservice, and mp shutdown before sleep (and ofcourse start again at wake) Edit: leaving MP running...
    that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx...
    Hello my media portal doesn't start anymore, it was working fine yesterday but impossible to start now. The last time I shutdown...
    Replies
    Views
    I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
    I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
    Hello I installed MP2 and I have some problems. I've been using MP1 for years, but my network was changed with new IP addresses...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom