Thanks
Ohkaepten

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
April 11, 2005
Brussels
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Yesterday shortly before midnight (CET), I read a post on myshare.de announcing there was still some problems with the MyTV code. Release was postponed without specifying a new date. Myshare.de is down at this moment -at least from where I am.

LordMessi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 4, 2005
    Ørsø, Dronninglund, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Furetto said:
    Yesterday shortly before midnight (CET), I read a post on myshare.de announcing there was still some problems with the MyTV code. Release was postponed without specifying a new date. Myshare.de is down at this moment -at least from where I am.

myshare.de is up again...a news item is created on http://mediaportal.sourceforge.net about the RC2

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    This has all been pushed back due to some problems with the TV portion. They also wanted to fix some bugs before they released RC2. There is no timeline on RC2 at this time.

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

nothing official. But frodo did let drop January 2006 for 0.2. final as maybe date. ;)

They are currently working very hard to get a stable (rock solid) release.

Flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks again.(y)
    Thanks again.(y)
    I don't know how many of you are aware of this, however, it may be that AnyDVD HD has finally come to an end. Their web site can no...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    It seems the detected FPS should be rounded down to 3 decimal places before processing the adaptation, I'll add patch for MP 1.35.
    It seems the detected FPS should be rounded down to 3 decimal places before processing the adaptation, I'll add patch for MP 1.35.
    The automatic refresh rate changeover suddenly stopped working for me. Everything worked perfectly the whole time. I didn't change...
    Replies
    Views
    I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of finding plugins.) There is this thread that introduces the plugin, and this thread that details some changes to the Titan skin made by Gary Martyn (from 2013 :eek: ). I installed the plugin on my Aorus...
    I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of...
    I have a multiseat MP setup running version 1.33. I use the Titan skin and yesterday I decided I would update all my plugins on my...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom