0002718: When WinTv CI is attached but not configured in SetupTv, graph building fail (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: 0002718: When WinTv CI is attached but not configured in SetupTv, graph building

Here is my proposed fix:

it adds only a try/catch with logging an error message.

Attachments

• WinTvCI.patch
      30.6 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: 0002718: When WinTv CI is attached but not configured in SetupTv, graph building

fix in svn 25137

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi @mm1352000 I have new questions about raw TS recording: I've now bought TS Doctor v2.0 and I thought I'd do a check again to see if it finds anything different than v1.0 and I also did a check on the full transponder recording that I provided to you (which I hadn't thought of doing at the time), and I found this which I find weird...
    Hi @mm1352000 I have new questions about raw TS recording: I've now bought TS Doctor v2.0 and I thought I'd do a check again to see...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.16.0 Description Hello everyone. When trying to record a movie this weekend I noticed an issue on a TV...
    Replies
    Views
    First a disclaimer: I'm based in NZ and don't have first-hand experience with Aussie TV. From what I've heard, the EIT data suffers from all of the problems you've described, but the MHEG 5 data is better. EPG Collector supports grabbing both formats. It also supports enhancing the data with episode information via TVDB lookup. You...
    First a disclaimer: I'm based in NZ and don't have first-hand experience with Aussie TV. From what I've heard, the EIT data suffers...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.13.0 Description If you have an EPG supplied by Xmltv data (possibly other data sources but haven't...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [WiP] madVR support in MP1 DE
    After many install, uninstall, reinstall during 3 days (what a pain), I finally found the culprit. Nothing related with MadVR...
    After many install, uninstall, reinstall during 3 days (what a pain), I finally found the culprit. Nothing related with MadVR...
    Description of Change This branch will permit to have madVR renderer to MP1, thanks to Tourettes for this and Madshi. This branch...
    Replies
    Views
    While the settings are read and write to the correct folders, the localization of strings fails. The language files are not loaded at this time, maybe there are some calls missing.<br /> <br /> This causes the server name to be shown as "[UPnPBackendServer.DefaultFriendlyName]". Continue reading...
    While the settings are read and write to the correct folders, the localization of strings fails. The language files are not loaded...
    While the settings are read and write to the correct folders, the localization of strings fails. The language files are not loaded...
    Replies
    Views
    Support Windows 8 in Mantis. It's just missing from the Profile List Continue reading...
    Support Windows 8 in Mantis. It's just missing from the Profile List Continue reading...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom