0004109: Strings are not cut of/or scrolling when it is longer than the button in Titan (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
The ZapBack is indeed missing in the WIKI, I've just updated the WIKI with all the default mappings in the different EPG screens. Just map the desired key in "Function Shortcuts" of the "Input Devices". You can map any desired key to "ZapBack" there. The default mapping is "*". Edit: The zapping functions are generally broken with...
The ZapBack is indeed missing in the WIKI, I've just updated the WIKI with all the default mappings in the different EPG screens...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.31.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.31 Released! DE
If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
We have just released MediaPortal 1.31 Phoenix Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5115] - Fix for TMDB / TI_MDB grabbers...
Replies
Views
Hello, sorry, but bluray part is not developped, on MP, missing dev for this. :(
Hello, sorry, but bluray part is not developped, on MP, missing dev for this. :(
I chose «German», but instead the first language stream is played (in most cases English). I figured that out because on some discs...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom