0004170: Using External Player prevents Virtual Drive unmounting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Video Player DE
It is not automatic like mp1 but you could set up the "Launcher" plugin and manually launch an external video player from mp2. I believe the Launcher plugin is included in the mp 2.4 install.
It is not automatic like mp1 but you could set up the "Launcher" plugin and manually launch an external video player from mp2. I...
Help Please: Here in the MP1 notes it shows how to use an use 'external (Video) player' Video Player Q1: But how do I access...
Replies
Views
I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I tried them in, but produced the green bar in the TVSeries plugin. After downloading the files again, the problem went away. Thanks for your help.
I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I...
Hi, A problem has just started when I use the TV Series plugin in MP1. The videos play, but with a broad green band at the very...
Replies
Views
What is the recommended way to use a file server for music, pictures and video? Is there any advantage to mapping a network drive over using the full UNC network path? For example, I have videos stored at \\DiskStation\video\. Would there be any benefit to mapping this folder to V: (using group policy or "map network drive") and then...
What is the recommended way to use a file server for music, pictures and video? Is there any advantage to mapping a network drive...
What is the recommended way to use a file server for music, pictures and video? Is there any advantage to mapping a network drive...
Replies
Views
Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did the trick! Thanks all for your help with this.
Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did...
I recently installed MediaPortal 2.4 on a new computer and copied several TV shows from the previous one to an external drive...
Replies
Views
Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom