0004170: Using External Player prevents Virtual Drive unmounting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in my case a Western Digital 3GB PURTZ model) through a hot swap external SATA III tray. (I forgot to mention this case in my previous posts). The problem always appears 15 Secs aprox. after the connection...
Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in...
Hello, I wish to all to stay healthy. MediaPortal 2.3.1 live tv freezes when inserting a usb memory stick or when mounting an...
Replies
Views
Thanks for all the assistance; it is greatly appreciated. Rather than going the suggested route: I decided to do was I had stated earlier. I deleted all partitions (after taking the respective images, of course), then used Partition Master to do a surface scan, on the raw drive. As it came back with zero bad clusters, I thought it...
Thanks for all the assistance; it is greatly appreciated. Rather than going the suggested route: I decided to do was I had stated...
This is a continuation of this thread. As I have discovered the actual (most likely) cause, I have posted to the relevant forum...
Replies
Views
Happy you find a workaround for your problem ! I did'nt have time to investigate deeper. I know that MP has many issues in the past with "black screen" on resume. May be, some things has been made to fix it. If some code changes has been made to correct that, I'm ready to have some informations on it. Otherwise, MultiShorcut plugin...
Happy you find a workaround for your problem ! I did'nt have time to investigate deeper. I know that MP has many issues in the past...
Hello everyone, Use MP with an external player, is there a way to make that when starting the external player MP is automatically...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Migrating from WMC DE
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that are similar to hdhomerun tuner but for European DVB). But you can not use them on both systems at the same time ofc.. Means if WMC is using a tuner (e,g, for a scheduled recording) MP can't use the same...
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that...
I have been running Windows Media Centre happily for years on Win 7 Pro, more recently with EPG123 as an intermediary providing...
Replies
Views
you can try the 1.19 PreRelease or wait the final version
you can try the 1.19 PreRelease or wait the final version
I spent several hours reading post after post on trying to get MP to load and play my BD ISO files with menus, without any luck...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom