3DMP will it be continued? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rybber

Portal Pro
October 26, 2004
Denmark
I dunno what happened - 3DMP was IMHO the best- and most professionallooking skin for MP in ages??? :(

Will it be continued by someone else?

I usually use Razor, but now the font sizes are screwed (latest CVS) :(

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Font sizes can be set manually, I belive.

Got a PM from Vanessa. She said she would be back the 30. We just have to wait and see....

Her material is (c) - so now one else can "continue" her work.

The good news is that there will be a new skin engine - making skins much better.

Try [search]-ing the forums.

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    Yes.. i will

I will continue with 3DMP skin, 4:3 and 16:9 too.

Please wait me a few days... i'm back.

NLS

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Being one of the people that actively helped (initially) to "smoothen spokes", it is an understatement to say I am happy about this.

Probably there is no time for 3DMP to switch and be the default theme in 0.3 (although if you ask me, I say our old vote still stands), but I hope if all goes well we will have a nice skin when the skin technology changes next year.

Now, more work less talk eh? :D

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Let's see 3DMP

"Rock and Roll" have missed using it greatly.

Always take your copyright as a compliment to your artistic talent.

Best Wishes

ocean55

Portal Member
    May 13, 2006
    Outerspace
    WOOHOO!

Guess I missed a few things, but Im glad that the whole situation has calmed down and Vanessa is back...:)

I dont think any of you know me as I haven't posted much here..but I am certainly one the 'silent' readers of this forum and an avid follower of MP...

Anways, I just wanted to express that having Vanessa back is a great thing...Im looking forward to your 16X9 3DMP skin!

Cheers
    -=O=-

luksmann

Portal Pro
    November 10, 2005
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Welcome back :)

Great to hear you're continuing your work :)

Luksmann

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom