[NVIDIA] 8200g onboard enough for stutter free full hd (1 Viewer)

ZealotTC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    simple question is the 8200g onboard enough for stutter free HD TV and x264 1080i playback?

ColinT

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not for a mobo, unless you have HT3000 (i.e. Phenom or a few later athelons) for ga raphics card I cannot say. I speak from bitter experience.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I hadn't realised they are that cheap now! I'm not so sure if the issue is related to MePo or MPE now as after clearing stuff I managed to get around 3gb free space, after a day of non use im now back down to 1gb! May need to look more in depth. I had this issue a year back and put it down to Windows update, but obviously that...
    I hadn't realised they are that cheap now! I'm not so sure if the issue is related to MePo or MPE now as after clearing stuff I...
    Hi. Am a long time user of MP and have a nice happy running setup on my server and client HTPC. I have the timeshift on a SSD and...
    Replies
    Views
    I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
    I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
    Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
    Replies
    Views
    Is that because W10 handles media over networks better, or because W10 machines tend to be newer and higher specification? It will be interesting to see if these codec changes also fix the other issues I am having with the stability of the video player if you fiddle with it while watching a video (reported in another thread). What...
    Is that because W10 handles media over networks better, or because W10 machines tend to be newer and higher specification? It will...
    Quick question for @Lehmden about this: When I play a video file on any of my clients (ripped DVD, recorded TV or any other video...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey guys, I guess you read many posting here about TV stuttering. Therefore I'm sorry to write a similar question to this topic. However, i think, this posting is a bit different from most of the other postings: Here is my scenario: Mediaportal is running at my home for several years now and without any problems. It's a great...
    Hey guys, I guess you read many posting here about TV stuttering. Therefore I'm sorry to write a similar question to this topic...
    Hey guys, I guess you read many posting here about TV stuttering. Therefore I'm sorry to write a similar question to this topic...
    Replies
    Views
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is I can run side by side with my WMC setup, as my tuners are using DVBlink to combine channels for WMC, so WMC is using 8 virtual tuners from DVBlink while MP is using the tuners directly. Of course they are...
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is...
    No doubt I am not the first to make this journey so hopefully all can be achieved. So in short I have been running WMC for 8 years...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom