A shortcut to cut sound from all the windows (1 Viewer)

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Yeah, of course. The keyboard equivalent for Mute is "m", btw... (in latest CVS versions only!)

esperado

Portal Member
July 24, 2005
Paris France
"Space" or "m" do not produce any effect neither from remote or from keyboard :-(
I'm using a Pinnacle dvb-t card with the pinnacle remote wich send keys.

vbap

Portal Pro
February 15, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
I'm not familiar with Pinnacle remote. I use an iMon RSC, and the mute button is mapped to the Windows System Volume "Mute" command, so it mutes/unmutes all Windows sounds.
Is that something you can map with the Pinnacle remote?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
Replies
Views
OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for future developments.
OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for future developments.
I'm using MP 2.4 and wonder if the TV Server is capable of recognising that the programme currently being recorded is overrunning...
Replies
Views
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I discovered that my other two Mediaportal Client PCs running Windows 10 would no longer work. I now have them both working and as I could not find any discussions on similar problems, I thought I would just post my...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
Replies
Views
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom