A video showcase of my HTPC setup | Page 2

Discussion in 'Completed HTPC Projects' started by landshark, June 22, 2009.

1. tedo

tedo Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    :D Cheers.

Scrappin up the funds to get the gear; i'll post a showcase of final :)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. WTBHelp

WTBHelp Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Landshark - this setup is exactly what I'm looking for. I was thinking about jumping to MP to get Netflix setup, and when I saw your layout it was a no brainer. Its just awesome man. However, I cant see to get my home menu setup like yours. If I use the newer version of Streamed MP (Downloads - streamedmp - Project Hosting on Google Code), the Sep 02 one, the pics and layout are different to yours. I assume you didnt use their default home menu setup as you mentioned. How did you get it so cool looking? Some of the background pics on the default menu look terribad.

Thanks Man! Really such a cool setup. I want mine to look just like this.

4. WTBHelp

WTBHelp Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Update: Found the menu editor exe file. Anyway to load your old menu and make edits to it vs building a new one from scratch? Every time I open to program, it gives me a blank canvas. I just need to tweak my existing menu somewhat. Had major errors when I started with the blank canvas. Dont know what happened rofl.

Thanks.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!