Completed A video showcase of my HTPC setup (1 Viewer)

tedo

Portal Member
August 7, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
:D Cheers.

Scrappin up the funds to get the gear; i'll post a showcase of final :)

WTBHelp

Portal Pro
October 25, 2009
Landshark - this setup is exactly what I'm looking for. I was thinking about jumping to MP to get Netflix setup, and when I saw your layout it was a no brainer. Its just awesome man. However, I cant see to get my home menu setup like yours. If I use the newer version of Streamed MP (Downloads - streamedmp - Project Hosting on Google Code), the Sep 02 one, the pics and layout are different to yours. I assume you didnt use their default home menu setup as you mentioned. How did you get it so cool looking? Some of the background pics on the default menu look terribad.

Thanks Man! Really such a cool setup. I want mine to look just like this.

WTBHelp

Portal Pro
October 25, 2009
Update: Found the menu editor exe file. Anyway to load your old menu and make edits to it vs building a new one from scratch? Every time I open to program, it gives me a blank canvas. I just need to tweak my existing menu somewhat. Had major errors when I started with the blank canvas. Dont know what happened rofl.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
Replies
Views
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
Replies
Views
Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
Hi, i want to delete a video via the 0-Key (Zero). But other than the focus jumps to the top of the list nothing happens. Then i...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
Ok, now this really pisses me off, because I tried that yesterday and when I fired up MP and selected videos, it hung. I just tried it now and that appears to be working. (Networks. I hate networks.) Thanks.
Ok, now this really pisses me off, because I tried that yesterday and when I fired up MP and selected videos, it hung. I just...
I have an existing HTPC that I've been using for years. I'm replacing it with a new machine and I'm trying to get it configured...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom