Completed A video showcase of my HTPC setup (1 Viewer)

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    nice video, its a bit dark but apart from that shows very well lots of the functions mp has.

thanks for sharing.

twopossums

June 29, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Great video. I'm showing this to a friend to give him an idea of why I'm building my HTPC.

Which theme are you using? It looks a little like StreamedMp which is what I'm using but different.

And if you could maybe please explain how you got Huludesktop to work with multishortcut. I can't even find the executable file for hulu. Its driving me bananas.

grooves12

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    How do you configure your skin to have the menu in the middle?? Mine is off to the right-hand side with StreamedMP.

Also, where did you get your Hulu background?

tedo

Portal Member
    August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    wicked nice setup; hopefully I'll have enough patience and time to tinker with mine to get some similar effects :)

I'd be grateful if you could post a quick rundown list of the plugins/addons/3rd party, if any you used that were "advertised" in your video.
    (dont worry about hyperlinks, don't wanna take up your time, and google can usually find em pretty fast XD)

thanks.

landshark

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 23, 2008
    Silver Spring, MD
    Home Country
    How do you configure your skin to have the menu in the middle?? Mine is off to the right-hand side with StreamedMP.

Also, where did you get your Hulu background?
    I didn't use the BasicHome screen. and I made the Hulu background myself.
    how did you solve the automatic refresh rate change for Bluray and DVD?
    in the General Tab in MP config, there's a option that you can use the Dynamic refresh rate changer to change the refresh rate according to the material.
    wicked nice setup; hopefully I'll have enough patience and time to tinker with mine to get some similar effects :)

I'd be grateful if you could post a quick rundown list of the plugins/addons/3rd party, if any you used that were "advertised" in your video.
    (dont worry about hyperlinks, don't wanna take up your time, and google can usually find em pretty fast XD)

thanks.
    I'm using StreamMP skin along with MovingPicture, MP TV-series, TMT's MediaCenter plug in, MultiShortcut (for Hulu desktop & BeyondTV), and MyNetflix.

Users who are viewing this thread