ABC iView (1 Viewer)

dcapslock

Portal Member
September 1, 2015
Sydney
Home Country
Australia Australia
OnloineVideos 2.1 has been released. HTTPS fix is included. ABC iView is now handled by a new SiteUtil. It missed the build so is not in the shipped Sites list. You will need to go in via MP GUI to 'Manage Sites' and add ABC iView to your sites.

Enjoy the updated iView :)

Skywizard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2015
    Canberra
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Good and bad news - iView does work for me in MP2 Client:) bad news does not work for me in MP1 Client:( I do get an error when I first start the selected program in online videos in MP1 - words to the effect of No url still persisting...

I will not die in a ditch over it - I will migrate to MP 2 when it is released.

(ATM I cannot connect to MP1 server from MP2 and i am unsure if I should be able. I am not yet ready to install MP2 server on to my main MC PC.)

Last edited:

dcapslock

Portal Member
    September 1, 2015
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You need to update OnlineVideos to 2.1. Have you done this? After this step you will lose iView and need to add it in via 'Manage Sites' after an All Sites update. if you don't update to 2.1 you will get 'Invalid URL' messages.

Skywizard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2015
    Canberra
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yep did all that.... Well I went via the MP Extension manager icon I have on my desktop and it shows 2.1.0.0 - I installed that.

(while I do not want to push the friendship, have you looked at adding SBS online?)

Skywizard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2015
    Canberra
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Is this what you want? Just done a moment ago - I used MP watch dog - I am not familiar with a clean log nor how to use debug mode.
    BTW the "Menu" icon et the extreme left disappears when I mouse over it.

dcapslock

Portal Member
    September 1, 2015
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It looks like you don't have the latest 'Media Portal IPTV filter and url source splitter'. Uninstall any other source splitter and install the one as quoted.

All else looks quite fine with ABC iView. You should be able to copy the URL from the line below and it should play fine. So the rest is to do with the URL source splitter.

[09-27 21:22:43,998] [MPMain ] [INFO ] Preparing graph for playback of 'https://abcsecurehttp-a.akamaihd.ne...mp4?d=sony&a=feb596ce1a2646466b3a4c9a0a01a916'

Skywizard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2015
    Canberra
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It looks like you don't have the latest 'Media Portal IPTV filter and url source splitter'. Uninstall any other source splitter and install the one as quoted.

All else looks quite fine with ABC iView. You should be able to copy the URL from the line below and it should play fine. So the rest is to do with the URL source splitter.

[09-27 21:22:43,998] [MPMain ] [INFO ] Preparing graph for playback of 'https://abcsecurehttp-a.akamaihd.ne...mp4?d=sony&a=feb596ce1a2646466b3a4c9a0a01a916'
    That was it -- was not installed in the first place - all works fine - Thank You for you assistance and for doing the plugin (I am a recent convert to MP).

dcapslock

Portal Member
    September 1, 2015
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Good to hear. Search should be active as well so give that a go - you will pick up trailers for shows. Soon I will include a context menu for 'Other Episides' and 'Related Videos' as that information is presented in the data for each episode :)

Users who are viewing this thread