Add channel for live TV (1 Viewer)

titof

Portal Pro
March 3, 2008
Home Country
France France
Hi,

I would like to add a channel with a url rtmp which requires parameters of the player swf.

It's possible ?

Thanks !

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to achieve :( Maybe an example can help.

Apart from that, maybe saving you the trouble right ahead, rtmp live streams aren't yet possible with OnlineVideos.

Oh btw: nice work with all the French channels! Just noticed them on the SiteManager ;)

titof

Portal Pro
    March 3, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : Re: Add channel for live TV

Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to achieve :( Maybe an example can help.

Apart from that, maybe saving you the trouble right ahead, rtmp live streams aren't yet possible with OnlineVideos.

Hi !

I'll try to better explain.

I have a list of webtv, and some is rtmp url (with swf parameters for some). (see screenShot)

So rtmp streams for live tv is not possible ?? :(

Oh btw: nice work with all the French channels! Just noticed them on the SiteManager ;)

:D, I'll still add another ;)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
      Capture.PNG
      74.5 KB

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Add channel for live TV

Sorry that url won't work due to the nature how rtmp is currently handled. Restreaming it over the local http proxy requires a fixed length of the file taken from the metadata. It's on my todo list to get that working in some way.

titof

Portal Pro
    March 3, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : AW: Add channel for live TV

Sorry that url won't work due to the nature how rtmp is currently handled. Restreaming it over the local http proxy requires a fixed length of the file taken from the metadata. It's on my todo list to get that working in some way.

Ok, I have removed this live tv on my list.

Thanks

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Add channel for live TV

Current OnlineVideos SVN now contains changes that allow rtmp live streams. So if you are in testing mood again ;)
    It requires to set a live=true in the translated http proxy url as parameter.

titof

Portal Pro
    March 3, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : Add channel for live TV

Hi !

Hey ! It's a very good news !!!

I'll try and I'll tell you if it works !

Many thanks for your work !!

titof

Portal Pro
    March 3, 2008
    Home Country
    France France

So, it's works, but buffering is really too long !! I did not even have the patience to wait and so I did not see the image ...

So, it is possible to add a special parameter for buffering in live TV ? preferably in seconds.

Thanks ;)

TiboTv

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Titof,

As you've told me in an other post (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-tv-3-0-391/reponse-fransat-71395/#post683800) there's no way to get the free French tnt!

But OnlineVideo could be a small alternative. Could I find somewhere a file regrouping all the French channel accessible on line? I've seen in your printscreen that you have configured a lot of French channels.

Thank you!

titof

Portal Pro
    March 3, 2008
    Home Country
    France France

French Channels in Onlinevideos is accessible with fonction "Gérer les sites" in OnlineVideos.

Users who are viewing this thread