aMPed 3.0 - revaMPed | Page 9

Discussion in 'aMPed' started by Dadeo, September 17, 2009.

1. cubii

cubii Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Show System Specs
    hi thanks for version 3.0

!

two questions: while watching tv and pressing enter /ok you get a list of tv-channels. in v3.0 i only get the info what is next on this channel and not was is now playing/broadcasting on tv. is there a way to change it?

and is there a way to see the name of the channel?

Bye,bye

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dadeo
    • Premium Supporter

Dadeo Docs Group Manager

Ratings:
    +3,053 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Show System Specs
    Hi Cubii - I think you are referring to the TVMiniGuide. That is already fixed and is available in aMPed SVN (see previous post or first post). If that's not what you meant let me know, or post a screenshot.

4. cubii

cubii Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Show System Specs
    i think this is my problem. Thanks! didnt know that there is a svn system for this skin... will try it soon

it is working!!

Wonderfull skin!!

5. joeys2121

joeys2121 Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    a fantastic skin... great job... :D

6. Dadeo
    • Premium Supporter

Dadeo Docs Group Manager

Ratings:
    +3,053 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Show System Specs
    joeys2121 & cubii - :D encouragement like that keeps us going!

Support for My Anime 2 plugin has been added to SVN. It supports ver 2.0.15 and 2.1.0. The Series Info option (Relations window) is not supported yet (as it is not in Blue3) but should be added to 2.1.1 when that is released, along with several other new features and skin changes!

Only English Titles are supported (so far) as Japanese Titles require an updated fontengine.dll not yet approved by MP developers.

The media files used in the aMPed skin files are included in SVN, so you do not need to copy them from the Anime2 download zip (though it is no problem if you do) :)

Many thanks go to Darkside40 for testing it all.

7. Dadeo
    • Premium Supporter

Dadeo Docs Group Manager

Ratings:
    +3,053 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Show System Specs
    The following updates have been added to SVN:

• Anime2 - ver 2.1.1 including support for the new Series Info Screen, Calendar, Relations and Characters
    • My StreamRadio - ver 0.5.2
    • Webbrowser - ver 0.5
    I have done a basic skin file for the ScoreCenter plugin but I need someone who knows the plugin to test it. So if anyone is using it, or is interested in implementing it, let me know so I can add this great plugin to aMPed. Thanks.

8. Latvian3Dman

Latvian3Dman Portal Member

computer technic
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    Hello again,
    I would like to ask some, i guess, very "politicaly incorrect" question :) Because it is a question about aMPed 2.0 (yes, old one). I understand its unsupported and stuff, but still. I still like it a lot. Clean, fast, everything works that i need... well, almost. And here comes a question: is it possible to get Online Videos Apple Trailers part somehow working in aMPed 2.0? Thing is, when entering particular movie, trailer(s) choice is grayed out and it is impossible to navigate there. If press "right", side menu pops out.
    Again, sorry for digging out "old stuff", but maybe some help possible? Some dirty xml hack or anything. Much appreciated in advance! :)

9. Dadeo
    • Premium Supporter

Dadeo Docs Group Manager

Ratings:
    +3,053 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Show System Specs
    Hey Latvian - no worries about being 'politically incorrect' :)

You will have to:
    1. use the version of OnlineVideos supported by aMPed 2.0 (i.e. 0.8.7) because there are a lot of other changes and things that will not work with the new version of OnlineVideos.
    OR
    2. Update the aMPed 2.0 OnlineVideos xmls to support the skin changes for the new verson of the plugin - there were quite a few iirc. Just take a look at the current Blue3 skin files for OnlineVideos and update the aMPed 2.0 files as required.

Sorry, there is no quick fix, or dirty xml hack I can do.

10. pk74

pk74 Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great skin! Any idea why this menu option isn't showing up? I've made no changes to basichome.xml...

[​IMG]

11. Dadeo
    • Premium Supporter

Dadeo Docs Group Manager

Ratings:
    +3,053 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Show System Specs
    I am guessing you selected the MoviPics mod in aMPed Config? I think it is that one! If so, then that button is for TVSeries. Do you have TVSeries installed? If not, you may prefer to use revaMPed BasicHome. Let me know if that helps.

Also, are you using MP 1.1.0 Beta? I noticed your backdrop image is not the correct size and I believe there was a bug in the beta which has now been corrected in the SVN version of MP.

If you wish, you can download the InfoService plugin (which will be included with aMPed3.1 - coming soon) and it will give you weather info, RSS feeds and 5 day forecast on the BasicHome screen. aMPed 3.1 will also include a Menu Editor so you can change BasicHome easily yourself :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!