aMPed 3.0 - revaMPed (2 Viewers)

cubii

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
hi thanks for version 3.0

!

two questions: while watching tv and pressing enter /ok you get a list of tv-channels. in v3.0 i only get the info what is next on this channel and not was is now playing/broadcasting on tv. is there a way to change it?

and is there a way to see the name of the channel?

Bye,bye

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Cubii - I think you are referring to the TVMiniGuide. That is already fixed and is available in aMPed SVN (see previous post or first post). If that's not what you meant let me know, or post a screenshot.

cubii

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    Changes
    Skin
    TV MiniGuide listings - fixed bug where Channel listings overlapped logos and On Now did not display

i think this is my problem. Thanks! didnt know that there is a svn system for this skin... will try it soon

it is working!!

Wonderfull skin!!

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    joeys2121 & cubii - :D encouragement like that keeps us going!

Support for My Anime 2 plugin has been added to SVN. It supports ver 2.0.15 and 2.1.0. The Series Info option (Relations window) is not supported yet (as it is not in Blue3) but should be added to 2.1.1 when that is released, along with several other new features and skin changes!

Only English Titles are supported (so far) as Japanese Titles require an updated fontengine.dll not yet approved by MP developers.

The media files used in the aMPed skin files are included in SVN, so you do not need to copy them from the Anime2 download zip (though it is no problem if you do) :)

Many thanks go to Darkside40 for testing it all.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    The following updates have been added to SVN:

• Anime2 - ver 2.1.1 including support for the new Series Info Screen, Calendar, Relations and Characters
    • My StreamRadio - ver 0.5.2
    • Webbrowser - ver 0.5
    I have done a basic skin file for the ScoreCenter plugin but I need someone who knows the plugin to test it. So if anyone is using it, or is interested in implementing it, let me know so I can add this great plugin to aMPed. Thanks.

Latvian3Dman

Portal Member
    May 11, 2009
    Riga
    Home Country
    Hello again,
    I would like to ask some, i guess, very "politicaly incorrect" question :) Because it is a question about aMPed 2.0 (yes, old one). I understand its unsupported and stuff, but still. I still like it a lot. Clean, fast, everything works that i need... well, almost. And here comes a question: is it possible to get Online Videos Apple Trailers part somehow working in aMPed 2.0? Thing is, when entering particular movie, trailer(s) choice is grayed out and it is impossible to navigate there. If press "right", side menu pops out.
    Again, sorry for digging out "old stuff", but maybe some help possible? Some dirty xml hack or anything. Much appreciated in advance! :)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hey Latvian - no worries about being 'politically incorrect' :)

You will have to:
    1. use the version of OnlineVideos supported by aMPed 2.0 (i.e. 0.8.7) because there are a lot of other changes and things that will not work with the new version of OnlineVideos.
    OR
    2. Update the aMPed 2.0 OnlineVideos xmls to support the skin changes for the new verson of the plugin - there were quite a few iirc. Just take a look at the current Blue3 skin files for OnlineVideos and update the aMPed 2.0 files as required.

Sorry, there is no quick fix, or dirty xml hack I can do.

pk74

Portal Member
    December 2, 2009
    Great skin! Any idea why this menu option isn't showing up? I've made no changes to basichome.xml...

2eyuvsh.jpg

@chefkoch (and others) Here's my latest attempt at a BasicHome mod for MovingPictures users- revaMPed 3.0 Mod If you want to give it a go, I'd appreciate the feedback! Its a first draft so there are bound to be things that need changing.

Movies is preset to go to MovingPictures on Enter/OK. The Main Menu contains only the most used (imo) Items: Weather, Music, Movies, Videos, TVSeries, TV. They all have submenus except TVSeries. I added a 'More' item that goes to a submenu with Pictures, News, Games, System, Settings, Plugins. The News, Games and System items have another level submenu. Although News is used a lot, I moved it because you can access InfoService News feeds by pressing Enter/OK when you are viewing the 5 day Weather forecast. Of course, you need the InfoService plugin for both those features. I think we will include InfoService in the next release of aMPed since it is somewhat integral to BasicHome.

You can copy the attached file to your \layouts\BasicHome\revamped (3.0) Mod folder. Or, if you want to keep the previous Mod, you can just copy the folder first. Any folder in \layouts\BasicHome will show up in aMPedConfig in the drop down box for BasicHome Layout (but without previews)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I am guessing you selected the MoviPics mod in aMPed Config? I think it is that one! If so, then that button is for TVSeries. Do you have TVSeries installed? If not, you may prefer to use revaMPed BasicHome. Let me know if that helps.

Also, are you using MP 1.1.0 Beta? I noticed your backdrop image is not the correct size and I believe there was a bug in the beta which has now been corrected in the SVN version of MP.

If you wish, you can download the InfoService plugin (which will be included with aMPed3.1 - coming soon) and it will give you weather info, RSS feeds and 5 day forecast on the BasicHome screen. aMPed 3.1 will also include a Menu Editor so you can change BasicHome easily yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread