aMPed update for MediaPortal 1.2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi TLD - no worries - we can always keep revaMPed, but I don't know yet how many layouts Editor (or Migue ;)) can support. My hope is to recreate revaMPed PLUS a new layout, but we'll have to see how practical that is. I am not famous for being practical :p aMPed is already like six or more skins in one!

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hello guys,

someone could please exaplain me how to get svn version working......

i've mirrored the svn on my hdd with tortoise svn, but i can't manage to compile te mpe package..... even installing the required sdk.... :(

there is any howto ?

thank you in advance

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thank you , i've missed to install the nsis ....... that's why i can't build :)

ok i'll wait your installer, in case you won't release, i'll build svn later in the night ;) (it' quite impossible use MP1.2 beta on a 21 " CRT , without your skin )

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    it' quite impossible use MP 1.2 beta on a 21 " CRT , without your skin )

Thanks mrmojo666 - that was the original reason aMPed was developed - to support larger fonts for smaller CRT/TVs. To be honest it is still the main reason I continue aMPed. There are many lovely wide screen skins available, but no alternatives for 4x3, and so many plugins are no longer providing workable skin files for 4x3 screens, so the Default skin is not fully usable, sadly.

People keep telling me that there are no more 4x3 users left. But I think the 30K downloads of aMPed 3.2 might disprove that theory! ;)

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I have two clients at home, one at the living room with a flat screen, another at the bedroom with small crt, that i don't want change until it is working... so i really need a big size char 4x3 skin :) would be nice also get a 19 or 20 pt ;)

thank you for work it saves me to bring a new tv ;)

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Any chance of getting HTPC Info and netflicks plugins supported this time around.

Thanks.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I can help with this one, Dadeo.

TLD: Actually.... Dadeo is not able to use Netflix where he lives, but I am trying to help. There are two plugins that I have been riding Dadeo to work on... Pandora Music Box and Netflix. Oddly enuf, both are useable from within aMPed, but neither looks good... both plugins not showing the full scope of the plugin screen. He is actually working on Pandora now as it is the easier of the two to tackle. The good news here is, more than likely.. what fixes Pandora will also fix Netflix. I am providing Dadeo with screenshots of every possible scenario to help his understanding of how it should look. So.... keeping all that in mind, I would say "Yes" Netflix will be supported soon.

pilot_bas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Dadeo
    The skin with the volume buttons is for example StreamedMP

I am trying out now the list version of Amped (revalmped) and the looks are great.
    I looked through all the screens and found out you can't deal without the four arrows. (an enter key would be nice too)
    Is there any quick solution to make to add those 4 keys and maybe an enter key into the skin where there are menus?
    Maybe something like this?

knipsel.png

In the menus, there is no topbar available, so maybe it could be in that place? Because you only need it in the menus...
    If you don't need it as you are not using a mouse or touch screen, it could be selectable in the Amped setup??
    Let me know if it is something or if you have another solution for this.
    :D

Bas

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread