Avalon Bug Reports & Issues (1 Viewer)

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, Avalon don't have any toolbar, sorry. I think we added later a toolbar, if we have more time for Avalon.

mobydick101

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you for the info!

I would like to report some additional minor stuff. I hope this is the right place here.

TV Settings screen:
    - Recordings options -> Wrong placement of controls
    - Timeshift start mode -> no reaction
    - Timeshift memory -> no reaction
    - Sort channels -> seems to be unfinished
    - DVB-EPG -> Wrong placement of controls, alignment not correct, only radio channels appear
    - Internet-EPG -> no reaction

Weather screen:
    - Dates below each day are too wide and overwrite each other (at least in German: "Mittwoch, 15.02.2012")

Plugins menu:
    - Some XML files missing
    - SystemMenu.xml
    - wikipedia.xml
    - ExtraMenu.xml
    - mytetris.xml
    - myrss.xml
    - GameMenu.xml
    - skininfo.xml
    - NewsMenu.xml
    - WatchMenu.xml
    (I guess some plugins are just not supported, but others seem to belong to the MediaPortal core (like Tetris or the Extra Menu).)
    - Soduko: Wrong placement of controls
    - InfoService: Only empty screen appears
    - SubCentral: At least in German language: Text not properly placed
    - Web Browser: No controls

I hope this feedback is helpful for the developers. And overall the skin is already very nice.

--
    Wolfram

blubserl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 25, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Don't know if this is a known issue, but the "move song up/down" buttons don't seem to have any function in the music playlist. only the remove song button works.

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I love your skin! But there is one thing that is kind of a showbreaker for me...
    The SubCentral results page looks like this
    Bild 000.jpg
    The title and the filename seem to be overlayd in one row.
    Additionally the dark color of the best suggested results is too dark to read. And the highlighted item shows no font after all.

Could you please have a look at it? I will create an item in your bugtracker as well...

Thanks!
    Luca

duncanvdlinden

Portal Member
    September 11, 2011
    Very Nice skin but one bug is a little annoying for me.
    If you click on the now playing video in the lower left, the video play full screen for an second and go back to the menu again.
    If i press the X key it works like it should.

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    There are a few windowopen and windowclose animations missing for a few plugins. I found these:
    Pictures
    Videos
    MovingPictures (WindowOpen)
    Music (WindowOpen)
    MP-TVSeries (WindowOpen)
    Settings
    Trakt
    Wikipedia

These animations do a lot to the consistency and fluency of the skin. I think it's important. I want to fix it for all of these screens, but I want to put this through to the source of Avalon. Could I get SVN acces? I can do a lot more little improvements :)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,

I love your skin! But there is one thing that is kind of a showbreaker for me...
    The SubCentral results page looks like this
    View attachment 102944
    The title and the filename seem to be overlayd in one row.
    Additionally the dark color of the best suggested results is too dark to read. And the highlighted item shows no font after all.

Could you please have a look at it? I will create an item in your bugtracker as well...

Thanks!
    Luca
    I think exact matches (movie + release) uses a special (unreadable) font color, while partially matches (movie only) uses a color much easier to read.

Been bugging me for ages. Thing is: if you can't read it - it is the one to choose :D

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I thought SubCentral is not (officially) supported by Avalon yet? Correct me if I am wrong.
    But maybe there is a community mod for it somewhere?

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think exact matches (movie + release) uses a special (unreadable) font color, while partially matches (movie only) uses a color much easier to read.

Been bugging me for ages. Thing is: if you can't read it - it is the one to choose :D

:D You're right, so thats the way to get your sub if you can't read after all... But why would you wanna have one in the first place...:rolleyes:

I thought SubCentral is not (officially) supported by Avalon yet? Correct me if I am wrong.
    But maybe there is a community mod for it somewhere?

Did not install any mod or anything. Are you running latest version?

Users who are viewing this thread