Background Fanart not downloaded (1 Viewer)

xadox

Portal Pro
August 18, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
Any new clues? MPCleaner also did not solve the problem for me.

Last edited:

spaceyoyo

Portal Member
December 3, 2006
Home Country
France France
MPCleaner does the opposite. It deletes fanart jpg files when you don't have the corresponding serie in your database.
It will not solve your issue.

The only solution is :

- Download and install sqlite browser (http://sqlitebrowser.org/)
- Open the database file (see : https://code.google.com/p/mptvseries/wiki/FAQ#TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 )
- Execute this SQL query to empty the Fanart table : DELETE FROM Fanart;
- Save the changes
- Rescan/import with MPTVSeries to download fanart

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Ran into the same issue and found that the fanart settings needs to be be set like this

upload_2015-1-7_7-19-32.png

xadox

Portal Pro
    August 18, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I already used these settings without no luck. Already tried disabling them and reactivate them. No luck.
    So I used the crowbar (DB Browser).

xadox

Portal Pro
    August 18, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes. More than one times.[DOUBLEPOST=1420614101][/DOUBLEPOST]As described before. I never run into this issue in more than 20 clean installations before. I always only backuped the DB, never the fanart or else.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Same here. Strange. But not possible to reproduce I assume as you have already fixed it? I Also had no Fanrts downloaded and an old database restored where fanart was already there. Anyway - most importatnt is that it is working.

thepahakurki

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2008
    Finland
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    MPCleaner does the opposite. It deletes fanart jpg files when you don't have the corresponding serie in your database.

The only solution is :

- Open the database file (see : https://code.google.com/p/mptvseries/wiki/FAQ#TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 )
    - Save the changes

This solution works perfectly. Thank you!

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have the same problem here. I have tried this...

The only solution is :

- Save the changes

But after rescan nothing happens, no fanart no fanart/original folder... On the screen is this the right place for DELETE FROM Fanart; ??

This is the second run, so dont worry about the 0 at the info text.

Attachments

• Screenshot (47).png
      Screenshot (47).png
      893.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread