[Approved] Bug in networkmonitor / Powerscheduler get never started (2 Viewers)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The networkmonitorshared Handler get's never started / enabled in actual SVN.

Attached you'll find a fix.

Attachments

• networkmonitor_notstarted.patch
      575 bytes

JBravo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The reason for that 'case PowerSchedulerEventType.Started:' wasn't added from the start was that there was a dependency to some service related to performance counter (can't remember which). The service was not always up and running when 'Started' was received, therefore the network handler wasn't started until the next time out 'Elapsed'.

/j

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Bug in networkmonitor / Powerscheduler get never started

mhm but in the actual SVN it get's never started at all cause it never receives an 'Elapsed'.

JBravo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    'Elapsed' should be received continuously, I think the time can be set in the 'Advanced settings' in PS.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

JBravo
    still not working... try it with the actual SVN. Only started is called and then only the query regarding, if shutdown is allowed - nothing else. so it get's never enabled.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

you're right elapsed is never called - but i don't know why. So someone has to ask mr_hipp why he has it completely removed.

mr. hipp has added a mantis to his changes which doesn't match - or at least i can't imagine that it is the right nr - but at the moment the elapsed timer is COMPLETELY removed from Powerscheduler plugin - not shure whether this is correct or not.

Mr Hipp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2006
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: AW: Bug in networkmonitor / Powerscheduler get never started

you're right elapsed is never called - but i don't know why. So someone has to ask mr_hipp why he has it completely removed.

mr. hipp has added a mantis to his changes which doesn't match - or at least i can't imagine that it is the right nr - but at the moment the elapsed timer is COMPLETELY removed from Powerscheduler plugin - not shure whether this is correct or not.

This is not a bug. It is a temporary feature... :)

Please try this version of powerscheduler.

Attachments

• PowerScheduler.zip
      73.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread