Bug reporting (1 Viewer)

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Small bug in "Tune in" plugin, when playing a radio station, the Lyrics icon mixes with similar stations list

22-29-22.png

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Small bug in "Tune in" plugin, when playing a radio station, the Lyrics icon mixes with similar stations list

hi , a fast fix for the Lyrics button ;)
    use the file attached (copy /over-right the old one , clear the Cache folder )

Attachments

• Athena - Radiotime.jpg
      Athena - Radiotime.jpg
      114.1 KB
    • radiotimenowplaying.xml
      7.5 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi wizard ,
    i test last build all new features look and work fine (y)

small bug in the keyboard (see screen ) the button "Done" wide is longer then rest buttons , so the number item group poshed a bit to the right .

Attachments

• Ath - keybourd.jpg
      Ath - keybourd.jpg
      88 KB
    Last edited:

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    i was to fast in last post ... have a bug in the title change name :(

when i test , i change title for tv ,and myvideos ... they change correct , but after restart the skin the music page "music settings" have 2 time text (see screen)
    i did not try to change this title . :eek:

note: i restart the skin after changing title . even try to clear the Cache folder 2 time .

so need to check the setting for change title again ;)

Edit: fix in last git commit :)

Last edited:

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    if you grab the latest commit i have already fixed that i noticed it yesterday ;) i will take a look at the keyboard later though :)

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Hi wiz, not really a bug, more of a question really, why does the background turn blue when i go to the exit screen?
    10-03-23.png10-01-07.png

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    its an overlay to highlight the dialog options so its clear they have focus.

Users who are viewing this thread