Bug reporting (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi , i also think the blue color is not look so nice , for the all Athena skin look .... let me try a few test to find better color ,and still have the dialog and side menu when in focus ... stay clear ;)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Not sure if it's a bug or I'm missing something in the plugin:
    Can't find the favourites for RadioTime - I can add to favourites, but there seems to be no way to choose them.
    Is it me??

#For that matter I can't find it in onlineVideos either.

I think I need some sleep...

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    My Presets is the same as my favourites but you also have my favourites in the list check screenshot, you seem to have to add a favourite station on the website and then from that point it seems to enable favourites in the plugin.
    And online video favourites is at the bottom of the language list, i think you can choose to show it first in the config.

Attachments

• radiotime.jpg
      radiotime.jpg
      217.6 KB
    Last edited:

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    When I have Music/Playlist, I see the playlist. When I press left to get the hidden menu, the playlist disappears.

Attachments

• 17-42-02.png
      17-42-02.png
      1.6 MB
    • 17-44-16.png
      17-44-16.png
      1.7 MB

Lufo

Portal Member
    July 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Anyone else experiencing a lot of crashing in Moving pictures when scrolling fast through movies?
    Haven't really found a 100% crash, but I've crashed a number of times doing just this.

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Nope, can't say that. Does it matter what view you're using? I mainly use CoverFlow.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    It is most likely an issue with either your machine not being able to keep up with the speed your going at or there is a problem with your database, also possible an issue with using nas storage if you even do ?

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    I'm using NAS storage, no problems

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    He could have a network issue between though where you have not ;) but i would say most likely to be an issue with the database.

Users who are viewing this thread