Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It's listed as Emulators2 not myemulators2, right below MPSteam. :confused:
    I think it's an installer bug! I looked in PluginDefines.xml and Emulators2 was not present. Removed PluginDefines.xml and reinstalled the mpe1 and the Emulators2 (+MyLyrics,GlobalSearch) was in the plugins list.

I installed mp1.16pre first and then the newest version of Ares from MPEM.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think it's an installer bug! I looked in PluginDefines.xml and Emulators2 was not present. Removed PluginDefines.xml and reinstalled the mpe1 and the Emulators2 (+MyLyrics,GlobalSearch) was in the plugins list.

I installed mp1.16pre first and then the newest version of Ares from MPEM.
    Strange, should not be an issue for final release though because hopefully it will be installed using latest mpe1

Anyone else with the same issue just delete the Ares folder and install from mpem.

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    While playing movie from MovingPictures and pressing info on the left side it is not showing the cover of the film but a film thumb. I think this was not intedended, if you so => feature request ;).

If it's unclear what I mean I can take a screenshot.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    While playing movie from MovingPictures and pressing info on the left side it is not showing the cover of the film but a film thumb. I think this was not intedended, if you so => feature request ;).

If it's unclear what I mean I can take a screenshot.
    Do you mean this ? cover shows as it should for me.
    upload_2016-12-30_15-22-23.png

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, but for me the 4k logo is wrong and i don't see the cover. Cleared cache to be sure.

I run this with a 4k resolution.

Attachments

• ares_mov_pic_problem.png
      ares_mov_pic_problem.png
      1.1 MB
    • ares_mov_pic2_problem.png
      ares_mov_pic2_problem.png
      1.2 MB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    the 4k icon will be because i forgot to add it to the osd's thats all will fix it for the next release. the cover i'm confused about though even running 4k i would expect it to be misplaced not missing completely.
    Your not getting description either.

Users who are viewing this thread