Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

tandoni

Portal Member
August 13, 2010
Create custom tiles:

This is using photoshop and the psd is linked at the bottom.

For the tiles follow the naming structure i have included in the folders as examples and also where to place them ( Ares\media\btn\ ( then focus or unfocus )).

Open Photoshop
File > open and select the psd.
File > open and select your new image.

In your image choose select >select all and then ctrl+c to copy the image.

In the psd use the direct selection tool then right click on the tile and choose select then ok, once highlighted use the paste into tool from the menu.
Save the tiles with focus frame on/off for focus/unfocus.

Drop your new tiles into Ares>Media>btn>focus/unfocus

The list of available tiles is updated every time you start mediaportal.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/customtiles-zip.183265/

Thanks for reply, I can't - select ok and copy image into Psd, I'll keep trying, cheers

JJDoherty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2013
    Dublin
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    ...the hidden menu should work tho can you access it with a mouse ?

Thanks @wizard123, yeah weirdly once I used the mouse to access the left menu it seemed to initialise it and the left remote button worked from that point onwards. I'll have to work a little at it to see if I can make it reproducable and get back to you if I can. Thanks again...

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Can you try the attached.
    Improved but missing the thumb down i the left corner.
    Skärmavbild 2017-05-04 kl. 20.55.48.png

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi @wizard123
    found a little osd inconsistency within onlinevideos on pause and skip only... see:
    ov_osd_old.png

btw. since i saw the old again...honestly i still like it more than the recent one/new matter of taste^^

but it wasnt for me^^ so i did a little adaptation to match with the other osd see:
    ov_osd_new.png

also removed
    <control>
    <description>progress bar background</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>104</id>
    <posX>3230</posX>
    <posY>678</posY>
    <width>825</width>
    <height>27</height>
    <texture></texture>
    <visible>control.isVisible(111)|control.isVisible(10)|control.isVisible(11)|control.isVisible(12)</visible>
    </control>
    i thought thats old and so i deleted it away or was that for something else? attached ya the edited xml..

cheers

Attachments

• myonlinevideosFullScreen.xml
      13.4 KB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    also removed Show Spoiler
    <control>
    <description>progress bar background</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>104</id>
    <posX>3230</posX>
    <posY>678</posY>
    <width>825</width>
    <height>27</height>
    <texture></texture>
    <visible>control.isVisible(111)|control.isVisible(10)|control.isVisible(11)|control.isVisible(12)</visible>
    </control>

i thought thats old and so i deleted it away or was that for something else? attached ya the edited xml..
    It is old but last time i looked it was a hardcoded control so if it's removed it will throw errors in the logs.
    Will take a look at the attached when i get chance tho thanks.

DamianFears

Portal Member
    February 18, 2012
    Home Country
    Hi, I just updated to 1.19 with my current Ares setup and I now get a message when going into MovPic -
    upload_2018-4-11_8-33-6.png

Using Ares 1.0.9 and appollo theme.

Mediaportal-error log only shows:
    [2018-04-11 08:32:45,826] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.MainUI.MovingPicturesGUI.OnPageDestroy(Int32 new_windowId)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

Any ideas?

I have tried to re-install Ares 1.0.9 and also have the latest MovPic 1.8.1.0.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, I just updated to 1.19 with my current Ares setup and I now get a message when going into MovPic -
    View attachment 197216
    Using Ares 1.0.9 and appollo theme.

Mediaportal-error log only shows:
    [2018-04-11 08:32:45,826] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.MainUI.MovingPicturesGUI.OnPageDestroy(Int32 new_windowId)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

Any ideas?

I have tried to re-install Ares 1.0.9 and also have the latest MovPic 1.8.1.0.
    Looks like a left over setting from upgrade, open the hyperlink parameter setting for the tile in question and set it to blank or a category you want.

DamianFears

Portal Member
    February 18, 2012
    Home Country
    Thanks for your quick response. I did change the tile to videos which worked, but then when changing back to movpic it errors again.

Users who are viewing this thread