Bugreports here please (1 Viewer)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thanks for the amazing responce time... You pretty much have fixed everything I mentioned.. Any thing that has not resolved I will just mention down here again.. So here we go...

OnlineVideos 0.51:
    Has came out, might be worth looking into as the plugin has changed a lot...

Last.FM:
    For some reason the cover art does not appear in the top left hand corner where the title and artist names rest.. On another note, not so much a bug but a suggestion.. I notice your using artist photos rather than cd cover art where the cd cover art use to go.. Why not keep with the cd cover art and use the photo art as a background, aspect ratio is not that important to keep if used as a background image... I will see if I can mod something up to demonstrate.

WorldMap:
    Good job, works fine, just marely a asphetic suggestion. The black space that appears up when you enter in your text.. Would it not be cool to mock up something that represented an envelope instead :)

TV Shows: (Series)
    Notice how the show I have selected "Family Guy" is not white but dark gray like the other selections.. Hence Nofocus is on all of them. Hope that makes better sense.

TVSeries-1.jpg

Oh and another thing... Yet again, can not see the visual or album art in the top right hand corner..

My Explorer:
    Needs background image defined...

Global Search:
    When I went to searchphrase it just froze....Only graphically, could still hear the dialogue from the radio station I was listening to. Might want to look into that..

YouTube.FM:
    Looks like it is not converted quite right.. Thanks

Ok.. I think thats most of it at the moment... I'm going to have a try modding some stuff. Will tell you how I go.. '

Thanks again for your awsome speedy responce. :D

Sorry another thing...

Current Play List:
    When going to Current Playlist in the music section, it comes up only with a blank screen.. the background image is there and I can press escape to get back to music but I'm not able to get the scrobble or any of those functions unless I use the mouse, even then it's not easy.. Also in my videos you have the "Plugins" text and then list the plugins like trailers.. You should do the same with music with things like "Lyrics" Thanks

Sorry man, but also going to need a fadelable in there as the text is going over the up down and remove arrows on the play list...

Well, you got me working here ;)

OnlineVideos. I'll take a look at the changes.

Last.FM doesn't seem to pass any images (well, variables) on to MediaPortal outside the plugin-window. So, you cannot show either artist or cover in the overlay-window of other windows. You are more than welcome to mod something up, and I agree about having cover instead of artist, but I tried to ask in the Last.FM thread and got no answer. :mad:

GlobalSearch. Open question to all, does it work for you?

WorldMap, haha nice suggestion, I think it'll get a bit corny with an envelope, but I'll try and make the text more prominent in some way.

MyExplorer, yes, but I never got the plugin to work so couldn't really test it. But if everything else is working I'll add in a background!

TV Shows marks watched items with a shade of gray (a bit more transparent than normal lidt-color). So, you have watched all your TV-Shows if they're all gray ;) Any suggestion to "watched/unwatched" colors will be appreciated.

Can you be more precise with YouTube.FM?

:D

Nato

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2006
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Is anyone still having issues with "recorded tv" apon entering I cannot scroll down or move I have to hit left first. I noticed that in the changelogs that this bug was addressed.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Is anyone still having issues with "recorded tv" apon entering I cannot scroll down or move I have to hit left first. I noticed that in the changelogs that this bug was addressed.

Is this single- or multiseat?

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey thanks pilehave..... Yeah I don't know what I did but i think one of my plugins was causing odd behavour amungst my other ones... The colprit was youtube.fm..

I know what you mean with the last.fm audo scrobbler furum... I've commented on a fair few genuine comments to RTV with no reply. I did try and mod the skin but there was no ID for cover art, just band art, which is really annoying because it use to have coverart, if we could just have both, you could use the band art as a form of FanArt in the background and use the cover art as was origionally used.

I did find one more fault... Artist Info in the music section needed a fadelabel for the "Styles" field I believe, they all should probably have one though as you never know how big the text is going to be... I'm sure I can mod this, was thinking of making the artist image a bit bigger and adding a reflection.. Will attach it and get your approval.

So yeah all I"m left with is MediaSlayer and Currnet Playlists.... Keep up the amazing work bro.... I'll help where I can

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey Hey Hey!!! Check it out!

done.jpg

Heres the xml.. Secret was using the videowindow without any limits on when visable.. I don't fckn get any of this skin engine and I hate hacking... So I don't know what to say, it works but it seems a little unstable.... RTV if your out there, dude do you have any idea...

Attachments

• MyRadioLastFM.xml
      30.6 KB

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hahah aint I a busy bee... Got another one... Had noticed it for a while but have eliminated most viriables that I thought could cause it... So don't know, putting it out there..

Mainscreen.jpg

Seems to happen when I go in and out from place to place, last.fm, moving pictures... I suspect it is the common.overlay.xml... Call it a hunch... I have no basis for this to be honest... :)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hahah aint I a busy bee... Got another one... Had noticed it for a while but have eliminated most viriables that I thought could cause it... So don't know, putting it out there..

Mainscreen.jpg

Seems to happen when I go in and out from place to place, last.fm, moving pictures... I suspect it is the common.overlay.xml... Call it a hunch... I have no basis for this to be honest... :)

Well, you just spotted one of the more curious sides of MediaPortal: The built-in-bug-generator ;)

No, seriously this IS a bug caused by something deep under the hood. I know that tourettes and rtv can confirm that something is not working as it should, I hope they can fix it or someone else can.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...chome-screen-streamedmp-rc4-50221/index4.html

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hey what did you think of the myradiolastfm.xml :)

I like that the cover is shown, but the video-window gives a black border left and right of the thumb. I also like that the artist-image is set as background, allthough I could live without the stretched image!

Would be nice with real fanart fetched from something like themoviedb, but just for music :cool:

rtv, please roll in and get ideas ;)

Users who are viewing this thread