pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I apologize in advance if this has already been covered... =P

I just updated to the new version and now when I load MP, I get the red box stating that "The currently selected skin is outdated".

I'm sure I messed something up as the previous version did not give me the error.

references.xml shows <version>1.0.0.3</version>
    MediaPortal.log shows version 1.0.0.21149

Thanks in advance =)

You should probably use the 1.0 version and not the 1.0.1 :)

Edit: I just noticed that the 1.0 version has an incorrect <version>, please change this to 1.0.0.0

dirki1972

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    skin dont work

Hi

My screen after starting MP was like that even i already replaced the three fonts in installer by three fonts in zip file.

I Have the same problem, but i cant fix with reactivate plugin.
    Wenn i want to configurate the plugin the left list for available items are empty.
    what do i wrong ??

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      26 KB

explodedk

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    hey again pilehave... the wizard setup is missing backgrounds and stuff. dunno how much people use it thou :)

dirki1972 and nmt1978 - you have to make your home menu using the menu generator... mp config -> plugins -> mediastream .

dirki1972

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hey again pilehave... the wizard setup is missing backgrounds and stuff. dunno how much people use it thou :)

dirki1972 and nmt1978 - you have to make your home menu using the menu generator... mp config -> plugins -> mediastream .

Hi,
    sure i want but i cant, see here:

Attachments

• Aufzeichnen.JPG
      Aufzeichnen.JPG
      65.7 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi,
    sure i want but i cant, see here:

And your skin folder is called "Mediastream", right? Nothing else or the plugin won't find it.
    Emph

TechLife

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 19, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    You should probably use the 1.0 version and not the 1.0.1

I am running the version for 1.0 (and MP v1.0)
    The HTPC has basically become the wife's so I don't run SVNs on this rig...if something isn't "just so" I get an angry phone call while I'm at work.

Edit: I just noticed that the 1.0 version has an incorrect <version>, please change this to 1.0.0.0

Changed version in references.xml from 1.0.0.3 to 1.0.0.0

Works perfectly.

Thanks & keep up the great work man!! We recently switched from XBMC to MP and, thanks to your skin, the W.A.F. has gone through the roof. We both love it!!

explodedk

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    heya. having problem with latest release of mediastream. it doesn't show weather in home menu... can't really see why it is not there when the rss feed is working. attached a few pics of settings.

i am playing a bit with a horizontal versrion of the menu and used basichome for it, but when i push the basichome button on your myhome it goes to basichome for a sec, and then goes to the menupoint i was on before pushing the basichome button...

Attachments

• weather1.png
      weather1.png
      443.7 KB
    • weather2.png
      weather2.png
      10.3 KB
    • weather3.png
      weather3.png
      18 KB

Users who are viewing this thread