Cannot find any fanart (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Also, im a little confused on what your problem is...are you wondering where your fanart is? Because you said you found 3 fanart, I assume you had more before? Have you checked if MediaPortal moved them some where during an upgrade in the a backup folder...you might need to move them back?

SherlockS

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2009
    Zeeland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

my "problem" is that the TV-series fanart doesn't show in StreamedMP Basic Home screen, but the Moving Pictures fanart does. So I assume I set it right in StreamedMP.

I've attached the logs again, hope they're any good. I'll try to get some fanart from the backup folders, to see if that helps.

Attachments

• logOct18.zip
      156.6 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You dont have any fanart on disk:

00000025 - 18-10-2011 22:52:07 - Checking for Fanart on series: Planet Earth
    00000025 - 18-10-2011 22:52:07 - Number of fanart found on disk: 0

I suggest you enter fanart chooser for series and manually get some...or turn on the setting 'Update all existing fanart on import' and then run import again to hopefully clear up any invalid fanart references to local fanart.

All else fails just delete your db3 file.

So are you 100% u see fanart loaded for tvshows when selected in tvseries? Your logs indicate otherwise which explains why you dont see any fanart in the folder.

SherlockS

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2009
    Zeeland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sorry to be stupid, but where do I find the fanart chooser for tv-series?

I just copied the files from the backup folder and now I see them in StreamedMP as well. Hopefully they'll update with my choice of series :)

I tried deleting the db3 file 2 times already,so I doubt another try will be any good. But anyway, it looks as if I'm ok now, many thanks for your help!

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Cannot find any fanart

Sorry to be stupid, but where do I find the fanart chooser for tv-series?

Do a right click (or press F9) on a season window and a popup will show where you can choose "Fanart...". Then you will see a window where you can manually choose which fanart you wanna download for your series.
    Attached a screenshot for better explanation.

Attachments

• series.jpg
      series.jpg
      145.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
    Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom