Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    On 25/11/2005 [13:54:06] mPod added the following change: added audio cd importer (mp3-ripper): mark a track, hit "i" to import track, "d" to import whole disc, "c" to cancel import. see configuration for details

It would be a pitty, if there had been double work done on the same thing.

Just read the note in the changelog.
    FYI

tomtom

egonspengleruk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2005
    tomtom21000 said:
    On 25/11/2005 [13:54:06] mPod added the following change: added audio cd importer (mp3-ripper): mark a track, hit "i" to import track, "d" to import whole disc, "c" to cancel import. see configuration for details

FYI

tomtom

Beginning to look that way.....which is really annoying as I was making good progress.
    Havent worked out how to use mPod's yet....cant find any posts about it on the board. May be able to build on it with some of the bits im doing....will have to see.

Egon

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    egonspengleruk said:
    tomtom21000 said:

FYI

tomtom

Beginning to look that way.....which is really annoying as I was making good progress.
    Havent worked out how to use mPod's yet....cant find any posts about it on the board. May be able to build on it with some of the bits im doing....will have to see.

Egon

It's not only Egon, even kaybe
    is working on that.

It seems that mPod was working quit a while on that, too.
    Because even the Music-section in configuration.exe has a new entry for this.
    It's a pity.:?
    Egon and kaybe where trying to get this work and had a lot of questions and problems by realising this.
    And mPod doesn't even come around to say, that he's working on that, too.
    I tried the new function, and it seems, that I can only rip a CD by using a keyboard.
    Maybe we can get this function useable via remote.
    And some ideas that Egon and kaybe had can get into it?
    First we had nothing and now we can't coordinate our willing members to come together.
    I thing we can do this better. :wink:

Regards
    Ralph

Olivier-h

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2004
    It seems it doesn't work anymore, i configured all the parameters and tried with "c" and "d"while viewing the content of my cd..nothing happened.

please pleas, make your work furter :)

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Olivier-h,

what doesn't work for you?

When opening your cd in mymusic modul just open contex menu and choose import cd.

Regards
    Ralph

Olivier-h

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2004
    Ok..i found it now.
    But ( always a but :) ) it's vverrry slow, it has problems to access the cd drive..ill try only to import 1 track.

hmm seems a windows service ( cisvc) made problems, when i kílled it it worked perfectly :)

So thanks for the plugin and now the killer request : please let me encode in AAC (for ral, its much better than MP3)

Users who are viewing this thread