:wink:

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    This would be (at least I think it would be) totally usable in a multiple tuner system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Das wurde noch nicht implementiert. MP2 wurde ja nachträglich so angepasst, dass es mit TVMosaic funktioniert. Zuvor war es fest an die hauseigene TVE3 gebunden. Dort konnte man pre- und post recording Zeiten in der TV-Konfiguration einstellen. Die Entwickler sprechen aber meist nur Englisch und sind gerade sowieso anscheinend schwer...
    Das wurde noch nicht implementiert. MP2 wurde ja nachträglich so angepasst, dass es mit TVMosaic funktioniert. Zuvor war es fest an...
    Hallo, folgende Frage. Ich benutze MP (2.4) mit Mosaic als TVserver (aus dem Gesamtpaket in einem Parallelthread hier). In den...
    Replies
    Views
    It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there doesn't appear to be a way to make it.
    It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there...
    I was looking at moving from MP1 to MP2 and noticed that TV-Mosaic was the tvprovider of choice now. I followed the instructions...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 mosaic with AMD radeon DE
    I am not sure how fully timeshift is implemented currently, for me it works in that I can go forwards and backwards in 15 sec steps but no idea if or where any settings are available. For the latest in the developement of the TV Mosaic integration into MP I suggest you review this thread and also use it to raise any further questions...
    I am not sure how fully timeshift is implemented currently, for me it works in that I can go forwards and backwards in 15 sec steps...
    I tried mp2.4 with mosaic but mosaic doesn't have hardware acceleration for AMD radeon and video plays poorly.
    Replies
    Views
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom