• May 27, 2009
    Pijnacker
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    New splashscreen!

Hi all,

Here is my new splashscreen!

I combined the look of the latest two and added come Cul8er style

Rename 'splashscreen.jpg' to 'splashscreen.png' and copy to your 'team mediaportal\MediaPortal\skin\XFactor\Media' folder

Comments welcome!

Cheers,
    Flip

Attachments

• splashscreen.jpg
      splashscreen.jpg
      154.8 KB

mmminez

Portal Member
    February 17, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Aewsome Skin...

been using this skin after switching over from Monochrome/Indigo... and its awesome I must say... Just two things left to iron out (besides my audio/video not being in sync in 24hz mode!!! :( )

1. In MovingPictures, Is it possible to add a little icon, maybe next to the "Rating Number" that shows the format the file is in? eg. 1080p, 720p, SD Kinda like how its done in the MP-TV Series...

Attached is an image with the placement I was thinking... Green Box is where I was thinking...

2. How can i gfet rid of the "REC" in the upper left corner of the screen? Im assuming its tied into the TV portion, however I do not use the TV portion of MP.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Attachments

• moving_pictures_listview.jpg
      moving_pictures_listview.jpg
      174.4 KB

jonaskp

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I put all the files into a rar file.
    Here is the latest version.
    Just put all the files into you xfactor folder.

ErCa, your Mod for TVseries looks great. Especially the later ones, with the poster.

In the screenshots, it just looks like the poster is a little to close to the text that is right below it. Can it be put just a little bit higher?

Also, I seem to be missing the title of the serie, once in episode view. Is this intentional? I know I'm supposed to know which series I am looking at (after all, I selected it myself), but I still think it looks nice to have the series Title somewhere. Either in the TOpbar, or perhaps it could somehow be on top of the episode listings?
    In "Season View" it could be "Mythbusters" Just above the listings of the seasons, and in Episode view it could be:

Mytbusters
    Season 2

Just above the episodes.

Last thing: I really like the slighty tilted Poster/covers that is used in StreamedMP. Would it be possible to have this in your mod as well?

Thanks in advance. The mod already looks amazing, this is just minor tweaks to make it perfect.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Just two things left to iron out (besides my audio/video not being in sync in 24hz mode!!! :( )

This isn't related to the skin choice, right?
    1. In MovingPictures, Is it possible to add a little icon, maybe next to the "Rating Number" that shows the format the file is in? eg. 1080p, 720p, SD Kinda like how its done in the MP-TV Series...

This is a feature that many people are waiting for. And it will be available once Moving Pictures 0.8 is released.
    [/QUOTE]
    2. How can i gfet rid of the "REC" in the upper left corner of the screen? Im assuming its tied into the TV portion, however I do not use the TV portion of MP.[/QUOTE]

This should be possible to edit out of the skin somehow, perhaps if you make a feature request about it, it could be possible to get a "hide all TV skin objects ". IIRC, this is located at the top bar?

Emph

mmminez

Portal Member
    February 17, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Just two things left to iron out (besides my audio/video not being in sync in 24hz mode!!! :( )

This isn't related to the skin choice, right?

Correct... This happens in any skin... just pointing out some fustration... :D However I kinda corrected it by just delaying the audio in my AC3Filter config...

This is a feature that many people are waiting for. And it will be available once Moving Pictures 0.8 is released.

Nice! I did not know this...

2. How can i gfet rid of the "REC" in the upper left corner of the screen? Im assuming its tied into the TV portion, however I do not use the TV portion of MP.[/QUOTE]

This should be possible to edit out of the skin somehow, perhaps if you make a feature request about it, it could be possible to get a "hide all TV skin objects ". IIRC, this is located at the top bar?

Emph[/QUOTE]

I will add a feature request to "hide all TV skin objects.... Thanks!!!

haah... looks like i need to work on editing replys with multiple quotes in them :p

Mike

Sinbe

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I tried to edit the MyMusic filmstrip view, but ran into one problem. Is there any way to force 1:1 aspect ratio for the cd covers? Now some are a few pixels wider for example and you can see the background image within the frame :(

If I have set the thumb size to 190*190px for example and the Image is 600*595 I get one line of transparency above and under the image inside the frame. I could live with the small aspect ratio change, but this way it looks bad. I hope someone can help even though this might not be the perfect topic to ask in.

roopert

Portal Pro
    June 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Does somebody know the id number for the command "exit", and it has to close mediaportal! I created an "exit" tab in the homescreen but couldn't get it to work.

Imokles

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does somebody know the id number for the command "exit", and it has to close mediaportal! I created an "exit" tab in the homescreen but couldn't get it to work.
    Should be 97.

jonaskp

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    You can do that with just the regular menu editor I think. Just put the "exit" command that is already in the shutdown tab to be the first priority. Then when you click "ok" on the tab, with no menu item selected, it will exit. I think that should work.
    But maybe thats not what you are looking for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread