Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi guys,

Before I jump to 1.3.0a, I am checking to see if everything still works :D

Has anyone got iPimp working ok with 1.3.0a?

Thanks,

J.

tomtj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2012
    NW Chicago suburbs
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm not having the same fortune as pisdu. I am running MP 1.3.0.RC, but when I run MPClientController.5.1.1.770.mpe1, I get an error window which says, "Dependency Check Error, Install abort". I just grabbed the installer from the iPiMP Wiki.

tomtj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2012
    NW Chicago suburbs
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well I'll be, it works. The message I received must only be a warning, because iPiMP worked on 1.3RC when I tried the default URL. It was only I think out of disappointment that I even gave this a try, but what a nice surprise. My wife is very happy to have this working. Thanks for a handy tool and giving us all your time Mr developer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    @Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add application and add following application: Now go to settings/plugins/launcher/application menu and link sleep to the e.g. "Menu 1" Now map in settings/input devices/action shortcuts the configured...
    @Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add...
    Dear forum, I am having an issue with Flirc connected to MP2. Most keys are working fine, but when pressing the OK button, I am...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I prefer the buttons that I use most-frequently to be positioned near the center of the remote, which is not the case with that particular Dell remote. :( Battery life is often a problem. A remote that I...
    The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I...
    In Dec 2020: I purchased 2 remotes for my new HTPC install, eg: HP USB MCE IR RC6 Wireless Receiver and TSGH-IR02 Windows Media...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom