Czech translation (1 Viewer)

homer.web

Portal Member
December 7, 2014
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Here are is the Czech translation of the plugin.

Attachments

• cs.zip
    3.9 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Please sign up for Transifex, and you can edit the Czech language for Moving-Pictures project there. It will then be automatically merged in the next release. You will then also be instantly notified when a new English base update takes place, and only have to edit the missing/updated entries.

homer.web

Portal Member
    December 7, 2014
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Please sign up for Transifex, and you can edit the Czech language for Moving-Pictures project there. It will then be automatically merged in the next release. You will then also be instantly notified when a new English base update takes place, and only have to edit the missing/updated entries.
    Thanks for help. I've already did it, but there are some plugins translation files missing. E.g. for RadioTime, InfoService, WorldWeather, OnlineVideos, SubCentral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [Approved] DVB-T2 Czech Republic tuning details DE
    Added to 1.27 Pre ...
    Added to 1.27 Pre ...
    New czech DVB-T2 tunig details based on czech ČTÚ.
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
    MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom