dutch traffic info (1 Viewer)

Kaoh

Portal Pro
September 11, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
PLease make a PDA version of this plugin, that would rock so much, the ANWB site is really bad for the PDA.

achappey

Portal Member
January 2, 2007
Utrecht
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
How could I say that it would be finished... :p
Tonight rearranged and recoded the source so that is very easy to add other regions. Only have to write a parser for each site.. After the changes I added San Diego Area within 15 minutes... :)

ss31.jpg

ss32.jpg

So let me know if you've some sources.... :)

Sorry, i'm not familiar with pda development....

kalinium1

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 10, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi,
    Great plugin!
    Unfortunatly I don't live in Holland :)
    Can you please add the Traffic reporrts from Ayalon Highway in Israel?
    http://www.ayalonhw.co.il/
    On the right side you can see a map with many webcam icons. The green road turns yellow or red to reflect the traffic jams.
    Thanks!

achappey

Portal Member
    January 2, 2007
    Utrecht
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys thx for your replies!
    Kalinium: srry could not help you with that source... Since they use flash to display their maps, it could not be integrated into MP :(
    I can only add sources that use image links, for example the swedish site :)
    I surely would give it try to add it, although I had some problems with png the last times, but don't see any real limitations so far!
    We'll let you know when I've something working!

kalinium1

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 10, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Kalinium: srry could not help you with that source... Since they use flash to display their maps, it could not be integrated into MP

Thanks for your effort :)
    I found a direct link to all the cams, not flash:
    http://www.biz-tec.co.il/?CategoryID=1126&ArticleID=1847&Page=1

In the table, currently only the right column gives a good stream, but other links are valid too.
    Thanks again, this is a very important addition to MP :)

achappey

Portal Member
    January 2, 2007
    Utrecht
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The first request I was able to fulfill is Chicago area:

chicago.jpg

chicago1.jpg

I also added San Diego, will keep you informed about other requests!

Nefius

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Good work man!

It might be a good idea to enable/disable a webcam if you only want to look at trafficjams, because now, you can only see 4 rules.

Just an idea, not even sure if it is handy..

Users who are viewing this thread