dutch traffic info (2 Viewers)

achappey

Portal Member
January 2, 2007
Utrecht
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi all, I made a plugin to watch the traffic information in The Netherlands. It's based on the info from the dutch anwb site. It's still very basic, will expand it later...

ss9.jpg

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Nice! Now for the rest of the world (does anybody know of a more global Traffic Info Website?)

No? Thought so ;-) achappey: How do you get your imagery?

Could you post the code as well (or at least the plugin?). I would not mind contributing...

achappey

Portal Member
    January 2, 2007
    Utrecht
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi, I've added some first early tryout version at this post!
    In this version it's possible to overview all the jams, roadworks, speedcams, weatherinfo en webcams in global, randstad and Utrecht view!
    I do use the dutch ANWB site as resource! (www.anwb.nl)
    I'm not aware of any other good traffic sites, my first priority is have some dutch overview, sorry.. :p

And some shots:

ss11.jpg

ss12.jpg

ss13.jpg

achappey

Portal Member
    January 2, 2007
    Utrecht
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just updated the above version. Now all the dutch maps can be used & traffic info is also in text available...
    Added widescreen skin too!

Another edit: made some text info improvements...

ss21.jpg

ss22.jpg

ss23.jpg

Kaoh

Portal Pro
    September 11, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Cool stuff mate,
    One thing can you please make a widescreen version and a PDA version ;-)
    I would love a app like this for my PDA :D:D

Kaoh

Portal Pro
    September 11, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Oops, I see you allready made the widescreen skin in the most recent version

Thanks!

Ill test it soon

Nefius

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Hey, this is cool.
    Gonna try it tonight.
    SInce i live in the east of the netherlands, i hope it works out there as well :D

achappey

Portal Member
    January 2, 2007
    Utrecht
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If you guys find any bugs or miss some functionality let me know! Looks like this project is sort of finished right now, could not think of anything that could be added....
    If someone from another country has a good traffic information site and also wants a plugin like this let me know, I take a look for what i can do!

Nefius: Whole the country is supported in the latest version! :)
    Only the ammount of webcams is less over there, but you should write the anwb for that... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread