dvb-c frequencies wanted for CAIW Netherlands (1 Viewer)

tjeerd

March 17, 2006
I've got it working, floppydtv-c, quite easy too, MP works super.

Only one problem, I don't have all the frequencies needed....

please help...

itech.services[at]gmail

Portal Member
April 17, 2006
NL
hmmz, dont know them either, - but will probably be in nead of them soon as well, - its there a newsgroup on caiway nl ( not sure - will have to look myself...)....

anyway keep us posted -

Buddha

Portal Member
March 16, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I've got the same problem too with CAIW, I can't find RTL7, but i don't know the specified values. Anybody knows a link with all the frequencies?

Mick19c

Portal Member
January 1, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Same problem!

Hi I've got the same problem.

Today I added a firedtv with an home smartcard. But whatever I try I can't get the standard Dutch, Belgium, German, English channels to work.

All the new optional digital channels work fine.... But I still have to use the analog card to view the basic channels. I've tried to find the channel frequencies but i can't find them anywhere.

TrendyUser

Portal Member
February 27, 2007
Den Haag
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Caiw

Hi Guys,

I found a solution for CAIW.
MP doesnt find all channels somehow!
And if it does, it doesnt get all configurations right.

But the "MyTheatre" supplied by digital-everywhere dot com does!
So the Floppy DTV is working correct, but somehow MP doesnt with scanning.

The solution I did:
- Scan all channels with MyTheathre
- Write down all channel properties (select read out in decimals in options)
- Scan all channels with MP
- Add/change them manually in mediaportal TV setup :(

LOTS of work, but as far as I know the only GOOD solution.

Greets TrendyUser

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom