dvb-c frequencies wanted for CAIW Netherlands (1 Viewer)

tjeerd

March 17, 2006
I've got it working, floppydtv-c, quite easy too, MP works super.

Only one problem, I don't have all the frequencies needed....

please help...

itech.services[at]gmail

Portal Member
April 17, 2006
NL
hmmz, dont know them either, - but will probably be in nead of them soon as well, - its there a newsgroup on caiway nl ( not sure - will have to look myself...)....

anyway keep us posted -

Buddha

Portal Member
March 16, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I've got the same problem too with CAIW, I can't find RTL7, but i don't know the specified values. Anybody knows a link with all the frequencies?

Mick19c

Portal Member
January 1, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Same problem!

Hi I've got the same problem.

Today I added a firedtv with an home smartcard. But whatever I try I can't get the standard Dutch, Belgium, German, English channels to work.

All the new optional digital channels work fine.... But I still have to use the analog card to view the basic channels. I've tried to find the channel frequencies but i can't find them anywhere.

TrendyUser

Portal Member
February 27, 2007
Den Haag
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Caiw

Hi Guys,

I found a solution for CAIW.
MP doesnt find all channels somehow!
And if it does, it doesnt get all configurations right.

But the "MyTheatre" supplied by digital-everywhere dot com does!
So the Floppy DTV is working correct, but somehow MP doesnt with scanning.

The solution I did:
- Scan all channels with MyTheathre
- Write down all channel properties (select read out in decimals in options)
- Scan all channels with MP
- Add/change them manually in mediaportal TV setup :(

LOTS of work, but as far as I know the only GOOD solution.

Greets TrendyUser

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom