Episode thumbs problem (1 Viewer)

Telstar

Portal Pro
October 18, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Kaspersky antivirus 7 blocks the banners from tvdb and so they appear blank in MP. This happened to me and drove me crazy until i realized the cause. Maybe it is your problem.

Bobb25

Portal Pro
November 26, 2006
Durban
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Kaspersky antivirus 7 blocks the banners from tvdb and so they appear blank in MP. This happened to me and drove me crazy until i realized the cause. Maybe it is your problem.

I presume that only prevents them from displaying when it cannot download them... if they are already on your machine it obviously wont query thetvdb. In my case all the banners are physically there, just dont display. I am running AVG at the moment for antivirus.

Bobb25

Portal Pro
November 26, 2006
Durban
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Ok. Its definately an issue pertaining to the size of my Tv series database. With over 9000 episodes it doesnt show any Season banners, screenshots or logos. If i just randomly delete entries into the database down to about 7000, it shows a lot of season banners, screenshots and logos. The further i cut it back the more info it displays. Is there any way we can fix this? Or is it a SQLite issue?

Edit: Oh, and i checked it on my other machine (An E6600 with 2gigs ram and a 8800GTS) and it does exactly the same thing, so i don't think its a resource issue.

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
My Episode tumbs are still not downloading, this is only for new series.
The series that were already in the Database does have thumbs.

Banners and logo's work, I use the latest TV Series SVN and i did tick the download thumbnails option...

I dont think that it could be AntiVirus program related because the series are found, it just doesnt download thumbs.
Does anybody have a fix or also have this problem?

cyberon

Portal Member
January 22, 2008
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
"Kaspersky antivirus 7 blocks the banners from tvdb and so they appear blank in MP. This happened to me and drove me crazy until i realized the cause. Maybe it is your problem."

I also have Kaspersky and i´m having the same problem, how did you fixed that?

:D

scythelt

Portal Pro
December 19, 2006
Home Country
It seems like I'm still getting no new episode thumbnails downloaded automatically.

They all downloaded and imported correctly when I did an initial scan on the 27th December. I've since discovered that there haven't been any thumbnails downloaded since that date.

I'm running the latest svn - is anybody else seeing this bug?

Users who are viewing this thread