Fanart is not displayed on BasicHome after upgrade to v1.8.1 (1 Viewer)

Stone

Portal Pro
March 11, 2007
I tried. No change. It ssems that the fanart handler has upgraded the database. The new db is ony a few k small.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I had the same problem. I had to uninstall the plugin using the Extension Installer and then had it again in the plugins directory of MediaPortal Fanart.dll delete manually. Then I reinstalled the whole using the Extension Installer.

Knives03

Portal Pro
March 6, 2009
I had the same problem. I had to uninstall the plugin using the Extension Installer and then had it again in the plugins directory of MediaPortal Fanart.dll delete manually. Then I reinstalled the whole using the Extension Installer.
Worked for me too after doing this. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Thats odd I did a clean install of tv server x64 and just dropped the SchedulesDirect.dll from the old tv server x86 into the plugins folder of the tv server x64 and its working fine.
Thats odd I did a clean install of tv server x64 and just dropped the SchedulesDirect.dll from the old tv server x86 into the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new install to prevent the crash.
Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new...
I installed the current version of MPTagThat2 (1.0.0.466) and it closes immediately after launching. The log file is not helpful. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom