Fanart is not displayed on BasicHome after upgrade to v1.8.1 (1 Viewer)

Stone

Portal Pro
March 11, 2007
82
4
I tried. No change. It ssems that the fanart handler has upgraded the database. The new db is ony a few k small.
 

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
683
54
Home Country
Germany Germany
I had the same problem. I had to uninstall the plugin using the Extension Installer and then had it again in the plugins directory of MediaPortal Fanart.dll delete manually. Then I reinstalled the whole using the Extension Installer.
 

Knives03

Portal Pro
March 6, 2009
103
2
I had the same problem. I had to uninstall the plugin using the Extension Installer and then had it again in the plugins directory of MediaPortal Fanart.dll delete manually. Then I reinstalled the whole using the Extension Installer.
Worked for me too after doing this. Thank you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Fixed, I think. Certainly the vintage MP2 installer that I was using no longer installs the LAV filters. I can only assume that these were never part of the install package itself, but rather downloaded during the install, and that link no longer exists. Shame that the installer doesn't indicate this. Last time when I installed the...
Fixed, I think. Certainly the vintage MP2 installer that I was using no longer installs the LAV filters. I can only assume that...
Hi all, I've recently retired my MP2 setup for my main HTPC and gone back to separates, but I wanted to retain the ability to play...
Replies
4
Views
817
YES, Thanks
YES, Thanks
Help please. Error could have started happening after upgrade to 1.38 on 2025-08-04. Thank you EDIT: I have installed 1.38.0...
Replies
18
Views
7K
How do you add a new selection to the TV Guide Rows option in the BasicHome Editor in DWHD? Id like to add an option for 8 Rows. Which xmls should I be looking at to change.? Thanks!
How do you add a new selection to the TV Guide Rows option in the BasicHome Editor in DWHD? Id like to add an option for 8 Rows...
How do you add a new selection to the TV Guide Rows option in the BasicHome Editor in DWHD? Id like to add an option for 8 Rows...
Replies
0
Views
2K
When I rebooted this morning, the same problem came back. But I did find my error, it turned out I had accidently clicked on "Filtering: On startup filter by: Unwatched Movies" in "Moving Pictures Configuration". Don't know how I did that. (n)
When I rebooted this morning, the same problem came back. But I did find my error, it turned out I had accidently clicked on...
About a 2 months ago I was having problems with filtering for unwatched movies. I couldn't find the filter for it. So I tried...
Replies
3
Views
531
Thanks for the update on this. I should have searched before posting, always assume it is something I have done wrong.
Thanks for the update on this. I should have searched before posting, always assume it is something I have done wrong.
Hi All, I have a strange one. I recently added 2 new TV series to my setup and they are not being correctly identified in the...
Replies
2
Views
494
Top Bottom