Feature Requests & Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Please add new feature requests and bug reports here please!

Best Regards
    cul8er

red_zebra

Portal Pro
    September 1, 2009
    Leipzig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

first of all: thank you for this really great skin!:D

I have two small issues with the skin:

1. I'm using the layout "X-Factor No RSS" (BasicHome.xml attached). When I select the lowest entry in a main menu and press cursor down, then I get a black screen. I guess pressing cursor down on the lowest entry in a menu is the way to select the RSS-feed, but if RSS is disabled it just causes a completely black screen. Instead I would wish to select the top menu-point by pressing cursor down and vice versa (pressing cursor up on the top menu point selects the lowest entry).

2. I really like this new "camera moving and zooming over the backdrop"-function - but unfortunately there are some performance issues (some stuttering every now and then). So, is there a possibility to deactivate them, at least for some menus?

Please find my basichome.xml attached. Thank you!

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
      97.3 KB

clanmackenzi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2008
    Paris, France
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Cul8ter, thanks again for a great edition of Xfactor...

When setting up the new release I noticed the moving, zooming feature on the backdrop, looked really good. However once I selected weather to be permanently displayed on the bottom of the screen (AeonNoRSS) this feature stopped.

Not a big issue, just wondered if this was deliberate.

Thanks...

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

About the "camera moving and zooming over the backdrop"-function. Goto the skin configuration in MP settings (where you configure x-factor skin) and you have a new tab where you can enable/disable this function for different pages.

best regards
    cul8er

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Great skin, found only small issues.

In the preview window of menu editor, StreamedMPNoRSS looks like ImagesNoRSS.
    Typos: When clicking >> to add a submenu the error message says "extensiono" and "Image Name" instead of "Backdrop Name". Settings/Other "Allways" should be "Always" :)

doing23

Portal Member
    December 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi
    First thanx for the hardwork x-factor looks great
    1 issue and 1 request :)

request:
    i think u didn't change the ids in fileexplorer.xml skin don't work with File Explorer 1.4.
    can u change it please?

issue:
    if i listen radio the playnow screen show the wrong thumb and no other informations like playtime
    or channel name.

Attachments

• Captured screen.jpg
      Captured screen.jpg
      118.5 KB

anon319

May 18, 2009
    Hi,

Really like the skin good work.
    Really really like the fan-art zooming feature.
    Am having the same issues with stuttering . When cursor is left on a menu item this works for about 5-10mins then will stutter for all images. As soon as you move the cursor to another menu item then this works, again for another 5-10mins regardless of the menu type (movies/tv etc)
    Is there anything that I can try to fix this? It's a killer feature

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I made certification logos for us who use the Swedish grabber in Moving Pictures. Perhaps they could be included in the X-Factor distribution? One problem is that you already got a file called 18.png but the installer might handle it...?

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : Feature Requests & Bug Reports

Hello,

This file fix red and blue surrounded for File Explorer plugin.

You can also remove File Explorer_modulepreview.xml and File Explorer_musicpreview.xml files, if you want.

Attachments

• before.png
      before.png
      556.6 KB
    • after.png
      after.png
      558.8 KB
    • File Explorer_main.rar
      985 bytes

Users who are viewing this thread