Feature wishlist for MediaStream (2 Viewers)

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Very long day.. Sorry mate, was up at 5 in the morning watching Obamas speech... Man no sleep! ;)

arryo

Portal Pro
July 12, 2008
Do you mean in the home-menu?

yeah, and in My Films too. I can only choose using keyboard rather than mouse click

I updated the skin-package with a selectable My Films details page :)

I also now allow the user to control the home-menu with mouse-click. You can scroll through the menu with a scroll-wheel or up/down buttons.

PS: One small note, when using the topbar in myHome (if enabled) you will notice that the myHome also reacts on keypresses/mouseclicks etc. It should work though.

Thank you very much. Will test it tonight

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Giving another plug for MyEmulators V3 support, since my other one kinda got buried

<3<3<3 pilehave:D:D:D:D

OK, check the attached file. I could never get MAME to launch any of my roms without a frontend, and I only get a flickering DOS-window with MyEmulators, so haven't really put much work in it.

Attachments

• myEmulators.xml
      30.6 KB

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I would love to see support for touch screens:

- wouldn't it be possible to show the "TopBar" Navigation (configurable) "always on" in Fullscreen TV?
    Because, using a touch screen and FullscreenTv you cannot navigate anymore

PLEASE ..... :)

cheers

joystick

Visibility of the topbar is AFAIK controlled by MediaPortal itself. The only one that is controllable is the one in myHome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search function (bbc radio) but from the MP plugin "Search" it is not found, furthmore the remove from favourites option does not work for exisiting favourites although if deleted in the desktop app it is also no...
    Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom