Free diskspace (1 Viewer)

Sipke

February 5, 2012
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello all,

Is there a plugin for streamed mp that can show the ammount of free diskspace on the home screen, so i know when i have to clean up.

Thnx

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    There is a Plugin called "Drive Free Space" to do this job. But you have to add some lines of code to skin file yourself to get the results showing the way you like.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    What lines of code are they Lehmden? The StreamedMP basichome editor supports Drive Free Space overlays on BasicHome. There shouldn't be any manual work by user to edit code.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    OK, I don't use StreamedMP, so I don't know that SMP has support for DriveFreeSpace build in... Normally you need to add two or three lines to basichome.xml (or where ever you want this to be displayed) yourself...

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Drive Free Space Plugin

I have installed this plugin and activated it from StreamedMP basichome editor (i use orizontal menu with sub menu for TV section), but i don't see nothing in TV section.
    NO problem with Oneportal skin.

Can you help me please?

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Could not help as I don't use SMP. Maybe it's better to ask over there...

Here's the code I'm using with PureVisionHD Skin. maybe this helps...
    Code:
        <!--  *******************************************************************************************  -->
        <!--  *****************************  Drive Free Space Section  ********************************  -->
        <!--  *******************************************************************************************  -->

<control>
                  <description>Drive space</description>
                  <type>label</type>
                  <id>37484</id>
                  <posX>10</posX>
                  <posY>127</posY>
              <font>font9</font>
              <align>left</align>
              <textcolor>fff5deb3</textcolor>
                  <label>#DriveFreeSpace.AvailableSpace.Data.Total</label>
                  <visible>plugin.isenabled(DriveFreeSpace)</visible>
            </control>