Graphics on "Plug-in developer's guide" area not d (1 Viewer)

overture

Portal Pro
January 3, 2006
Bangor
Home Country
Graphics on "Plug-in developer's guide" area not displaying. Can this be fixed?

Many Thanks.

Phil

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: Graphics on "Plug-in developer's guide" area n

overture said:
    Graphics on "Plug-in developer's guide" area not displaying. Can this be fixed?

Many Thanks.

Phil

yes, im waiting for the graphics from the old page, will be fixed soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
    Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
    It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz, and after try to enable 50Hz ? So, MP detecte 23 hz and want to switch TV to 25 hz, but can't and MP want switch to 50hz try to start change frequency before MP Start, on windows parameter. i remember...
    Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz...
    After finally managing to get DRR working on my Intel Integrated Graphics 630 based setup, which was down to the default ON setting...
    Replies
    Views
    Pleased to say that I have solved this, and believe it or not, it was a fault with the recording pin control on the xml which had the knock on effect with the highlight, which only goes to show the sensitivity of the EPG xml. If nothing else you confirmed what I thought and where I needed to look and thanks to your input, it is now...
    Pleased to say that I have solved this, and believe it or not, it was a fault with the recording pin control on the xml which had...
    Evening all, I am having a little bit of bother skinning the EPG. The specific issue is the border highlight. It shows on all the...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I gave up and jumped ship to Kodi - which worked first time without problems. After 10 years with Mediaportal, it was a huge shame to leave but I couldn’t get it to work at all with my new PC with integrated...
    Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I...
    Hi, I've been using MediaPortal 1 for many years on an HTPC with a graphics card, but since switching to a Dell Optiplex 5080 with...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom