Great work Luke (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Card recommendation DE
I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my Pinnacle 2000i DVB-T dual tuner card (and hence less likely to exhibit pixelation), but noticeably less sensitive than the tuner in my Sony TV. The Pinnacle card has been "rock solid" -- no problems at all. But...
I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my...
Looking for recommendations for Dual DVB-S2 and Dual DVB-T2 PCIE tuner cards? I am based in Ireland. Looking mainly at TBS cards...
Replies
Views
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian Thanks for the tips! You probably replied while I was editing my last post, so you may want to read the update.
@CyberSimian Thanks for the tips! You probably replied while I was editing my last post, so you may want to read the update.
On the Contribute page, the following links under the heading "Documentation" are broken: website feedback form (presumably should...
Replies
Views
Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
Replies
Views
should be fixed and back to normal but please report if it happens again, thx ;)
should be fixed and back to normal but please report if it happens again, thx ;)
The Plugin and Skins section of the Downloads shows zero results for most searches and attempting to download a plugin from a link...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom