HECo - Home Entertainment Control (App) - Android Version 1.0.0 (1 Viewer)

silent vapor

Portal Pro
September 4, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
All about the Android Version 1.0.0 here.
Yes i will invite some beta testers in next time :)

silent vapor

Portal Pro
September 4, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Some problems last weekend to compile with new features :(
So, hope have time to solve this issues next weekend:sneaky::cool:

[Edit] And invite beta-tester [/Edit]

silent vapor

Portal Pro
September 4, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
So, the big problem (Memory Leaks) are solved.
So, i need beta testers and feedbackers for navigation in the app (because i'am an iOS user :) )
Please all interested testers: Send me an email to kleymaik@gmail.com with the test device(s) and where you are from.
Thanks all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
I add station to my Favorites, and in new Plugin i see ...
I add station to my Favorites, and in new Plugin i see ...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
If the files are accessible on your network, which I guess they must be if PowerDVD can play them then you should be able to find them in MP2. See here for further info. Quote:- MP2 uses the concept of distributed media, but centralized information. This means that your media items can be anywhere - on your MP2 Server, on your MP2...
If the files are accessible on your network, which I guess they must be if PowerDVD can play them then you should be able to find...
I started experimenting with tuner cards and HTPC before Jack Valenti and his DRM-media Nazis ruined things with their HDCP and DRM...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom